Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information

1. Your name IRL → Arpit Negi
2. Your age → 19
3. Time zone → GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day → 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord → arpitnegi.
6. Your Nickname → Arpit Nnegi

7. Your ID → 323855

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been playing in this server for a very long time and despite being in many organizations, I have worked in LifeInvader for many terms and didn’t felt to leave this organization because I love being in LifeInvader. I joined this organization from being an intern to becoming a High Command through my hard work and confidence.
I have worked in LifeInvader for more than 6-7 terms. I am confident that I can take the organization's growth to a new horizon with the passion I have for this organization. I have worked in various organizations like EMS (Doctor), LSPD (Senior Officer 2), LI (Manager) and currently in GOV(State Attorney DOJ). Due to the experience which I got from being in these organizations I am confident that I can handle the pressure and responsibilities being as the leader of LifeInvader.
Currently the main activity of LifeInvader and therefore its main source of income is through the placement of advertisements. This activity is, so to speak, the showcase of this company. My team will therefore have to be responsive, it will have to know how to exercise discernment in order to best translate the needs of our customers. I will try, with my team, to find one or more ways to counter competition from other information dissemination platforms which tends to reduce the number of announcements made to LifeInvader.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Workshops and training: Since I have the experience in LifeInvader for more than 6 terms as a Manager I personally believe that we should be organising regular workshops and training for members on topics related to events roles, journalism and communication. This will improve everyone's public relation skills and ensure members are well informed about their role.
Ensuring Timely and Accurate Reporting on Our City's Key Figures: We know that in our city everything moves very quickly and very often information on key people in our city does not reach everyone. I will try to hire the best analytical journalists.
Innovate: With my team, we will try to innovate, to create the technologies of tomorrow which will improve our means of communication and our relationship with among our customers and citizens
Realistic and captivating scenarios: I will be encouraging the creation of realistic and captivating PR scenarios that will be highlighting the journalistic and media side of the organization. By doing this, it will allow members to develop their storytelling skills and deliver best content.
Internal and external collaboration: I will be promoting the collaboration of members within LiifeInvader by encouraging members to work together on projects.
For the reasons mentioned above, I wish implementing these through different activities (like interviews, reports, media coverage of events) to provide the best PR contents, interact with citizens, our law enforcement officers, the government etc...
I would try to organise as many meetings as possible in order to talk with the employees about their problems in the organization. I think that is very important and crucial part in maintaining a stable organization.
Objectives

Satisfy the curators by following all the rules.
Having more events than any other organization.
Ensure that ads and other services are delivered on time to avoid complaints.
Create a friendly environment for the staffs.
Hiring people who are active and thus can cover whole day.
Thank You for Considering My Application,
Yours sincerely
Arpit Negi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom