Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader or Marabunta Grande | Harsh thaakur

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your name IRL : Harsh thakur
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 ( IST )
4. Average online per day : 2 - 5 hours per day
5. Your Discord : harshthakur1
6. Your Nickname : Harsh thaakur
7. Your ID : 193091

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2. 1- While i was in city almost 2 years i got the best rp experience and skills i can get from my roleplay expereince in the city and being in almost every organization in the city and getting the highest rank in every organisation which i have worked hard to get. Regarding my crime side experience I was in many gangs as underdeputy and deputy but the one I liked the most is Marabunta because special location of the HQ , friendly people and the history of the Marabunta in the past 2-3 terms and that is why I wanted to become the leader of the Marabunta and continue the monopoly of the best gang in the ghetto .

2. 2- I suppose that owing to my complete dedication, my excellent logical reasoning and passion I am the best candidate to lead Marabunta in those events. For this reason, I have a rather long experience of working with Marabunta’s and other gangs in leading many situations . If I were to be voted as a leader of our gang my primary objective would be to protect us but expand into a force to be reckoned within Los Santos.

2. 3-Leadership to me has imply the ability to trust between people and devotion. To me it is of great importance to show the team how it should be done as well as my loyalty towards Marabunta. Here my aim is to oversee our members and try to create unity spirit and loyalty among us and thus when people look at the history they will say that my term was among the best.

2.4- As I have been in the city for a long time, I have made a good relationship with strong family and people, which will also help me and Marabunta to run the term smoothly. These alliances will help me grow Marabunta and make the most strong gang in the city, and this is the most beneficial part for Bunta in case of any help needed.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1. I will try to achieve maximum numbers of peoples in Marabunta and in events also , it will increase numbers of events and roleplay of organisation.

3.2. We will attend every clands on every day with good number of peoples

3.3. We will do store , gun store and FZ raids whenever we get a chance to do so , that no one will get bored in the city and everyone is keeping having fun in the best rp project.

3.4. Members who attend every possible event will get maximum bonuses ; if needed, I will give bonuses from my money too , to encourage them to attend more number of events.

3.5. I will share my most unquie roleplay experience with every one in the gang to increase more and more rp.

My ranking system for the Marabunta:

12 | Leader
11 | Deputy
10 | THK-01
09 | Salvatore
08 | Turfer
07 | Event leader
06 | El Chapo
05 | Enforcer
04 | Vampire
03 | Shooter
02 | Runner
01 | Blueberry

My goals for Marabunta :

1. I'll try my best to do 100% Turf with my best turf team
2. Maximum spray profits every hour
3. Most activity in ghetto and Highway's without any signal rule break
4. All weekly requirement like One 24/7 store , one Gun store and Fz raid in every alternative days and will do additional events also not just for requirements

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Harsh thaakur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom