Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Coco_Chanel
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
May 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TSkioiw

Coco Chanel

Player
Player
Hello Curator

i got permanently banned more than 2 months ago and lost nearly everything that i owned due to that (houses, business, Numberplates). Around 3 Weeks before i got banned i started doing Content on the Server for Youtube. I know that i already appealed my Ban & it go rejected from the Admin Team but im trying to give a bit more understanding from my Side with this Forum.
In the first Minute this Server (En3) opened i joined and started playing here for a lot of hours every day. I met a lot of nice People here which just got taken away from me due to my Account beeing banned. I was supporting the Server with donating money to get GC since the first day / hour this Server opened and kept doing that for a long time. Another thing is that i would always host Events or give new players support, whether its financially or educationally aka teaching them how things work in the City.

I understand the Reason for my Ban and dont want to bring any excuses for what i did. I also would like to apologize for that!

Maybe it will give a better view if i explain what exactly i did, i got banned for posting a Picture in Discord about selling Grand Coins for Real Money. What i did is not really related to any Ingame activity on the Server itsself but i admit that it is kind of a bug abuse. The Reason i was selling the Grand Coins is that shortly before i posted this picture i found out that there is a way to buy Grand Coins for a cheaper price than they are available when buying trough the ingame Menu. I understand that trying to abuse that is ironic if you keep in mind that i said i always supported the server. But at the End the money that will be spent will still get to the Server and Support it.

I honestly miss the City, all my Friends which are still playing in there and creating Conentent on it : /

I would like for a senior Admin to look into this case one more time and discuss if yall can consider a second chance for me and forgive me for what i did. I would also agree to get a Money wipe but i basicly lost everything that i owned already..

I can also share the way the cheap Grand Coins can be optained so the Developers can patch that too since i doubt that anyone knows about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom