Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For the curator of the project I unban request I ( social club acc )

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tabua Boezemann
Administrators nickname
Loui Sana
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GV0cr0C

Safira

Feuergöttin
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,

A few months ago, I submitted an unban request, which was denied, and I asked Loui again what he meant by a second chance. I would like to clarify a few things.

Cheating Ban + Number of Rule Violations I 6096

I was banned without a PC check and did not have any cheats at that time.
Many complaints against me were also rejected, and of course, I made my mistakes, which I acknowledge and apologize for. I mean, I'm not the only one with many forum posts. Especially considering that I played on DE04 every day.

Multiple Missing POVs + Multiple Severe Rule Violations I 57877

There was a time when I couldn't record with Geforce on my PC, so I had many issues with my POVs, as they often weren't saved or recorded (I even reset my PC for this reason).
I remember once when I knew I would be banned anyway, but I didn't know for what, and I thought I could just take a break. Besides, I think there were only two POV requests. There was just a lot of discussion in the threads.

I deeply apologize for the rule violations.

Twink + Missing POV I 65508

I had three POV requests; one was closed, one I sent, and for the other, an unban request was submitted and accepted.
I know the account didn't belong to me. Nevertheless, I apologize for my misconduct in playing on it.

Twink I 67145, 67404

These were the accounts I created because I wanted to play on DE04 again. Looking back, it was really dumb of me.
Now it's harder for me to get unbanned, but I still don't want to give up on playing on DE04. I know my chances are very slim, but I follow the motto: "Third time's the charm." I apologize for all the mistakes and rule violations I committed. I have always been loyal to the server and helped admins punish other players. Maybe we will meet again on DE04, and I would love to play on DE04 again. Tabua wishes you all a lot of fun.

How long were you banned? 9999 days

How long is your sentence still active? 9999 days

Why should we unban you? Because I acknowledge the mistakes I made and hope to be able to play on DE04 again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom