Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtaFlex

BROTHERHOOD
Leader
Your name IRL: Ata
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT +3.00
Average online per day: Around 9-10 hours
Your Discord: atahelia
Your Nickname: Ata Flex
Your ID: 200095
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Throughout my tenure with this organization, I have accumulated valuable experience, having served in various capacities. Notably, during Valecort Alkan's term, I assumed the role of deputy, a position that played a pivotal role in enhancing the overall reliability and operational efficacy of the organization. My contributions during that period helped foster a culture of trust and efficiency, establishing a solid foundation for sustained success.
" I am confident that this role aligns perfectly with my skills and experience, meeting all its requirements. With these qualifications, I believe I can effectively lead and enhance the operational efficiency of the organization. The past term has been exceptionally successful, and I am eager to continue building upon this achievement, striving to further optimize the organization's effectiveness and success.
- I have invested significant time here, forging many meaningful friendships that hold great importance to me. It is my aspiration to lead this organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- My team of deputies and event heads and I are committed to organizing a multitude of events that will enrich our city's cultural and social landscape. Together, we aim to create a diverse array of engaging activities that cater to the interests and needs of our community, fostering a vibrant and inclusive environment for all residents to enjoy.
- The Human Resources department will enhance its proactive role, mirroring other state organizations, by assuming responsibility for various organizational facets including recruitment, conducting weekly background checks, and overseeing activity assessments.
- LifeInvader will collaborate with other state organizations to source news department articles and interviews, actively receiving and responding to their requests.
- I will personally oversee citizen requests, ensuring that whether they seek races, contests, or parties, their desires are met with thoughtful organization and execution. By understanding and responding to their specific needs, I aim to create memorable and enjoyable experiences that resonate positively throughout our community.

lyne

Player
Player
LI needs someone who is not self seeker and Ata is the best, vouchhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom