Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Bob_Kensington
Administrators nickname
Erik Broddy
Date
Jul 20, 2024
Time
1:36
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/G8VzLC0

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Hello administration, Before I start off with my appeal, I want to express my gratitude and love for this server.

This server isnt just a game for my but is a server where I built alot of relationships with people and enjoying playing with. When I got banned I was sitting at the FIB headquarters aswell as talking to friends and about our future plans. (sounds corny but is true 😅)

Moving on to my appeal, I was banned for the reason of GR 6.17 when i was making a casefile for FIB against a crime family. I have been making casefiles for over 3-4 terms now and have made 50-60 casefiles approximately. Not once did I face this issue of the overlays and when I was making these casefiles they all used to get approved and sometimes 1 or 2 got rejected by DOJ (Not because of OOC rules just IC laws).

My ban was because in casefile it showed me clicking somewhere and it didnt copy it. I think this could be due to a glitch in my software recording that I wasnt aware about. I found that sometimes that the Overlay automatically disables. I am not 100% sure that this was the issue but I tried to start my recording now and it shows all overlays when im recording into a game. If you would like, I can prove that the recorder works now and records everything and i really just want to get unbanned for the finals days i have time to play grand rp because i truely enjoy it and in sometime i wont be able to play grand for almost a month due to me going to vacation to a foreign country.

Lastly, My punishment history is very minimalistic and very short. My main punishments on my account was 1 or 2 warnings and just 2 bans which was due to my term during leadership
getting disbanded being leader rule 1.1 and a 7 day ban. All i am requesting is 1 more chance to play on this server as being banned for 30 days for me is a long time and in 15ish days i wont even be able to play grand anymore or any game and just want to have fun for the last couple of days i can.

Of course i can provide any proof that is needed and thanks for reading my appeal. Really hope you can give me a second chance

Top Bottom