Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson Black

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL:Teja reddy
2.Your age:18
3.Time Zone:(GMT +5:30)
4.Average Online per day: 4-6 hours
5.Your Discord: the_amakaa
6.Your Nickname: George Reddy
7. Your ID: 77800

Additional Information

1.leader of Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?(List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to be the leader of families because I want to make sure the crime organisation that will be much active in the city and will make an impact to the other organisations. I will make sure my organisation will be active in ghetto fights , sprays every hour and do more earning.

- next many guys will won't join crime organisation bcz of Less paycheck but if I get the leader ship it's will be different every member will get good bounus for attending the events, and by spraying.

-i also say that the organisation will go to every event. And organisations will be much active in events like battleship, gun story, black-market raids. And will be doing global events so every one will show the intrest in joining the organisation.

3.Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organisation.

Issuing More bounus
Communication
There is a way to make the RP better in hostage situation

My goals for Grove Street Families

1.Ensure that all graffiti are done to prove that my organisation is strong and capable of defeating to other.
2. More bounus for new players who joins the gang
3. To become a org that the whole city state organisation should fear.

Ranking system
11.Leader
10. Deputy
9. Under Deputy
8.Turfer
7.MG Families
6.Gangman
5.kingpin
4.figher
3.Shooter
2.OGfamily
1.Suspended​