Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darshil Wild

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Darshil
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 5to7 hours
5. Your Discord draxthegamer.
6. Your Nickname: Dashil Wild
7. Your ID: 48634

Additional information

1. Leader of The families Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)|

1. would like to apply to be the leader of The Familes Gang and bring the glory back there. I think I got the enough experience and the capability to take the leadership especially after doing an amazing terms in different gangs as high Command.

2. When i came to the las santos some of rude people try to killng me and robed me so many time after that i asked help to my homie to protect me from the people
there were in The familes Gang they came like 10to20 people kill them all at that time i deside to be in the familes gang and protect the my homies from that leos and other gangs for do that i need power. that why i deside to become The famlies gang leader

3. i
have a great knowledge about gang which I can share with the gang members and guide them properly. I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successful term.

4. I'm committed to making our gang a place for everyone. My goal is to ensure every member feel motivated and eager to climb the ranks. Fairness and respect are non-negotiable.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

An environment where people can have fun and improve themselves: In short, in an organization I manage, people will be able to both have fun and improve themselves. How Does? First of all, I will give people bonuses depending on their performance and the activities they participate in to increase their desire to work. Also, when I deem it necessary to improve themselves, we will gather the whole gang together and have a quick meeting and here I will talk about our progress / the behaviors that people should and should not do and people will be able to improve themselves in this way, and not only that, but also by giving them advice in the events and activities we do, I will also talk about the work they do. I will offer them great opportunities by showing them how to do it in the most correct way. As a result, people will be able to improve themselves and reach good places and will have a quality and entertaining role-playing environment.

My Goals
1. Rob every leos and be the most dangoures gang in city

2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.
3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.
4.Dominate Ghetto.
5. geting 100% Turfs

6. To make The familes gang on top
7. win all store and gun store with good members

Lovely regard

Darshil Wild

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom