Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy Badsha

Deputy of Badsha Family
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Manav
2. Your age: 16+
3. Time zone: Gmt+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: oggy_badshah
6. Your Nickname: Oggy
7. Your ID: 9474

Additional information

1. Leader of Famillies
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have ability to lead 50 to 60 people at a time i already done in many org ex: sahp, fib , all gangs and i am ex deputy of vagos and i have friendly nature to treat people how to handle tough situation i am in gang for more than 2.5 years i learn a single thing about gang how gang works what we need to do in every single event i also played turf 3-4 times so i also know about turf how we can achieve 100% turf and i want to take families on top with my 200% i will try to dont get a single gang warn i will try to teach newbies about gang functions how gangs work and make them good gangster right now i have more than 40+ members for my term to make my term good and i can say for sure my term is going to be one of the best term
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
i want to make my term good in terms of roleplay by creating such rp situation like assassination of governer kidnap of fib director taking hostage to other gang leader planting bomb in fz robbing leos and citizens etc

Rank system:
12.Boss
11.Deputy
10.Turfer
9.Under Deputy
8.Event Leader
7.Warlord
6.Ghetto clapper
5.Mafia
4.Shooter
3.Gangsta
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

I WANT TO MAKE MY TERM BETTER IN ROLEPLAY TERMS NOT IN NUMBERS

Adam Badsha

LEADER OF BADSHA FAMILY
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL: Manav
2. Your age: 16+
3. Time zone: Gmt+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: oggy_badshah
6. Your Nickname: Oggy
7. Your ID: 9474

Additional information

1. Leader of Famillies
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have ability to lead 50 to 60 people at a time i already done in many org ex: sahp, fib , all gangs and i am ex deputy of vagos and i have friendly nature to treat people how to handle tough situation i am in gang for more than 2.5 years i learn a single thing about gang how gang works what we need to do in every single event i also played turf 3-4 times so i also know about turf how we can achieve 100% turf and i want to take families on top with my 200% i will try to dont get a single gang warn i will try to teach newbies about gang functions how gangs work and make them good gangster right now i have more than 40+ members for my term to make my term good and i can say for sure my term is going to be one of the best term
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
i want to make my term good in terms of roleplay by creating such rp situation like assassination of governer kidnap of fib director taking hostage to other gang leader planting bomb in fz robbing leos and citizens etc

Rank system:
12.Boss
11.Deputy
10.Turfer
9.Under Deputy
8.Event Leader
7.Warlord
6.Ghetto clapper
5.Mafia
4.Shooter
3.Gangsta
2.Newbie