Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostypanther03

Player
Player
Leader of...
Families

1. Your name IRL : Mohit
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30 | India
4. Average online per day : 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord : frostypanther
6. Your Nickname : frostypanther
7. Your ID : 68386

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i have been playing rp since so long and i have a lot of experience in gangs as well and have the knowledge about the city and the rules of the city and the gangs rules and i was leader of marabunta long time ago and it show m old in the city and have good experience in the city and i know that as my last term the city city was very active in gangs specially marabunta

2. Like other gangs, Families is, in my opinion, one of the major ones. I've spent a lot of time in the city. I observed helpless and idle in the ghetto. I want to head the Families gang because I know that I can make a difference and because I am self-assured. I want to accomplish these goals with the help of my deputy. My objective is to finish this professionally and without error and the things that should not be done .

3. In addition, I want to make role-playing an unforgettable experience for everyone. for the leos as well by doing a lot of robberies and all

Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
i will be add more players to get engaged and learn new things in the city like how to rob kill and where to do all of that stuffs I'm going to turn Families into a gang that people fear; nobody else will enter our slum but us. I'm a very confident person. Regardless of status, all players will be treated with respect, and trolls, poisonous people, and those who behave disrespectfully will not last in our group. The best gangsterswill be present during the hiring process. I have excellent people skills, very few opponents, and strong persuasion abilities. Together with the top athletes and turfers, we will change this city!

My Goals :-
TO FINISH MY TERM SUCESSFULLY
TO HELP OTHER PLAYERS TO LEARN ABOUT THE GANGS
MAKE 100% TURF
MAKE Families MOST RESPECTFUL GANG

- Ranking System
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Underdeputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander