Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
malisa grandoo
Administrators nickname
jonny odds
Date
Jul 21, 2024
Time
12:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/pHQe9vn

Rojer bluff

Rojer BLuff
Player
You are blacklisted from the project, same as your 20 accounts and 16 Socialclub accounts, including multiple Cheat Bans and Mass Admin Disrespect.ok
i dontt have 20 acc check my login aactivity i aam aaativ in 1 aacc only my rojer bluff one i play 10 houraa a duy so how can i play with other acc aand ii have never cheat i can show u all my pov and admin dis? when did i do that?

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Already all confirmed by logs, plus you confessed to it in DMs with an administrator.

Rojer bluff

Rojer BLuff
Player
Already all confirmed by logs, plus you confessed to it in DMs with an administrator.
wdym dms you only say only ig chat is to be aplicable and now u say dms? if someone random say that i have multiple accs that means u will give me ban and u saying logs show me the logs because i dont have many acc i only got 2 accs with 1 social club given above

Rojer bluff

Rojer BLuff
Player
only in game proof are accepted and now u say dms?
no cureption i guess

Top Bottom