Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

HamzaAhmed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Hamza
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 8-12h
5. Your Discord : mistershakes111
6. Your Nickname : Mister Shakespeare/
7. Your ID : 162368
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. Commitment to Public Service and Community Safety
: I have always been passionate about protecting and serving my community. Over my thirteen terms with the National Guard, I have developed a deep understanding of the challenges and responsibilities involved. My dedication to ensuring the safety and well-being of the citizens of Los Santos drives me to seek the role of leader, where I can have the greatest impact on our community.

B. Proven Leadership Experience : Throughout my thirteen terms with the National Guard, I have consistently demonstrated strong leadership abilities. I have led various missions, coordinated teams, and made critical decisions under pressure. My experience has equipped me with the skills necessary to lead effectively, inspire my team, and ensure that we meet our objectives with precision and efficiency.

C. Vision for Innovation and Improvement : I have a clear vision for the future of the National Guard of Los Santos. I plan to implement new training programs that enhance our readiness, improve community outreach to build stronger relationships with the public, and utilize advanced technology for better communication and coordination. My goal is to elevate our organization to new heights and ensure that we are always prepared to meet any challenge.

3.Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
I will be focusing on more numbers in the national guard especially hiring old National Guard members back, daily conducting mass recruitments so we always have units and always make sure to keep them active with good bonuses.

2. it's important that we make more realistic things in NG we will have every soldiers health checkups by ems so that they are attentive and healthy + As part of Soldiers duty, every member of the National Guard is required to be on duty for a minimum of two hours each day. If they are unable to be in the city due to specific reasons, they should request leave and await approval via emails. Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) are expected to spend 65% of their city time at the base, while Commissioned Officers (COs) must spend 75% of their time to base duties. These hours may be adjusted during emergency situations

3. For more professionalism Radio codes will be necessary , I'll make sure the soldiers know those radio codes and the new ones ill make sure to teach them my self the most important radio codes , to ensure that the soldiers communicate smoothly with each other.

4. Our public relations : in my opinion our relations with the other orgs is one of the most important things to take care of , ill make sure our org attends all the events and help the other orgs though out their duty as much as I can

5. internal relations : in my opinion The internal relation is the MOST IMPORTANT thing to work on to improve role-play in the org , ill make sure all my soldiers treat each other like one family , love, care and look out for each other

4.RANKING SYSTEM :
---------HCO's----------
General
29.Lt. General
28.Admiral
27.Colonel
26.LT.Colonel
25.Black commando
24.First Lieutenant
23.Second Lieutenant
----------NCO's---------
Technical Officer
21.Lead Warrant Officer
20.Senior Warrant officer III
19.Senior Warrant officer II
18.Senior Warrant Officer
17.Warrant officer III
16.Warrant Officer II
15.Warrant Officer
--------Non-NCO's---------
First Sergeant
13.Master Sergeant
12.Sergeant First Class
11.Staff Sergeant
10.Sergeant
9.Corporal First Class
8.Corporal
7.Private First Class
6.Private II
5.Private I
4.Private
--------------
Recruit
2.LOA
1.suspended

5. My goals for NG
always 2 units at each gate and spikes all day long
2. make sure to keep all of the departments are active
3. only hire who know rules and has good communication skills
4. hiring most of the Vets due to their good experience
5. keep units 1~2 at fire station for the helicopter trespassers

ahmada

Player
Player
Your dedication and leadership have been exemplary. I am confident that you will make an outstanding General. Best of luck with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom