Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Yağız
Your age : 23
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
Your Discord : yagizdalki
Your Nickname : Yagiz Warrior
Your ID : 94438
Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I finished my 1 term succesfuly in Vagos and half Ballas. I was deputy and hc in every gang for years and i know that i have enough experiences to be leader again for Marabunta. I wanted to be leader for Marabunta for a long time and now this is the right time to make this happen. I want Marabunta back to be active and make this gang very popular again.

2) Like i said i want to make Marabunta best gang in city better then before.

3) One of the main aim is to remove toxicity and be active all the time. I will ensure that my gang will be active and i will keep toxicity level 0 and control this gang without any toxicity + rule breaks. In this term i will lead gang with no violation of rules. Make sure everyone will follow the server and gang rules.

3) From the years that i spend my time in the city i made so many friends that will bring members no mattter what so they’ll need a strong and experienced leader like me to make this gang best. With my family members and friends i want to prove and dominate the city.

How to improve RP:

1) Events like hostage situations bring the most RP. Do more of these situations.

2) Ghetto control at all times. Having people in the ghetto at all times except during events brings RP into robbing and activity for the gang

3) Eliminate toxicity. This improves RP. Any toxicity in robbing or club chat or anywhere will lead to removal of gang as toxicity leads to issues. No exceptions

4) Don’t miss any events. With events, you have Rp like Hostage situations. With activity and events, you have more RP opportunities.

5)Having the right people to lead gang with me like experienced deputies and high commands will be key. Have the right people to lead when I’m out so we don’t have rulebreaks and good rp and keep gang alive.

My goals for Marabunta:

1) Be the most active gang in events

2) Be the most active gang in city in ghetto

3) Max spray profits 24 hours everyday

4) Attend all events and do fz, store robbery, etc every day to keep activity high

5) Best RP out of any gang and dominate others.

6) Control the ghetto at all hours with max people

7) Do %100 turf with my turfers.

8) Keep toxicity level minimum and showing respect to other orgs and having fun during the rps

9) Finish my term without any warning

Best regards

Yagiz Warrior,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom