Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benzo Savv
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
10:30
Proofs
LebronIsACreep

Bolo Inc

Player
Player
THIS IS A SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT CASE : I AM BEING HARRASED AND STALKED BY THIS KID INGAME , ON FORUMS , ON DISCORD, INSTAGRAM !

This is Only for Main Dev Mazhor to see and take Decision!!!

Read till the end..

I am not here to beg or apologise because this Blacklist is filled with Corruption and I know it is not you Alex who has made this decision but since I was playing on EN2 While ago Lebron seems to have a personal issue with me and when he became Curator and I made appeal on my Twink for Ban for 4.1 and Lebron Recognised it was me he decided to Blacklist me here for no fucking reason. and I know while u are reading this u was told absolutely no reason for this because there is not a reason he decided to do it just coz has got the power to now get involved here and other servers.
Rejected - Ban For GR 4.1 | Nor Avino - Explain what sense this makes?! You can see I have made appeal and randomly he wants to Blacklist Me! I Want Mazhor to see this.

Read This Below in Bold.
I was Blacklisted By Lebron years ago from EN2 and I played on EN3 he got me banned on there also for no reason and till now they haven't told me now he recognise its me and Blacklisted me on here too its actually Cringe how perfect he try to make himself look when he is sat stalking me wherever I go, forced me to give him my IP Address and threatened me with Curator Blacklist if I didn't and now as you can see he's using that to Harass me .
Want to talk about peoples history when he sits stalking my IP Address ever since he got it. Ask any player who knows this admin. Even his Own Admins spoke down on him!!

If that is not Harassment at it's finest then I don't know what is!

Proof of Threatening o get me Blacklisted Everywhere!

Proof of Corruption!

Proof he was reason for my BL on EN3

Lot more Screenshots and Messages from this Kid, Loves me So much he even Harassed me on Instagram. :LOL:

Send Thread to Mazhor on Dms!

Bolo Inc

Player
Player
This is exactly why people are giving up on Grand
Oh Trust me I know am the one that knows him, but watch him try to delete this thread but will just be even bigger evidence that his hiding I have screenshots of the thread and people there who's already seen it and shocked, he has ruined my RP fully had me starting from scratch so many times for no Reason I had families and money and so much hard work and he BL me just coz he don't like me Cringe asf

Bolo Inc

Player
Player
absavv my discord here if any admin bothers to investigate or for Mazhor to speak to me on considering Lebron even banned me on Grand Servers so i dont get in touch with anyone :LOL:

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player

This is my forum for the same issue, Lebron is taking out his personal bias and crossing cities to ban people he does not like and it isnt fair.

Jack Robert

Player
Player
THIS IS A SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT CASE : I AM BEING HARRASED AND STALKED BY THIS KID INGAME , ON FORUMS , ON DISCORD, INSTAGRAM !

This is Only for Main Dev Mazhor to see and take Decision!!!

Read till the end..

I am not here to beg or apologise because this Blacklist is filled with Corruption and I know it is not you Alex who has made this decision but since I was playing on EN2 While ago Lebron seems to have a personal issue with me and when he became Curator and I made appeal on my Twink for Ban for 4.1 and Lebron Recognised it was me he decided to Blacklist me here for no fucking reason. and I know while u are reading this u was told absolutely no reason for this because there is not a reason he decided to do it just coz has got the power to now get involved here and other servers.
Rejected - Ban For GR 4.1 | Nor Avino - Explain what sense this makes?! You can see I have made appeal and randomly he wants to Blacklist Me! I Want Mazhor to see this.

Read This Below in Bold.
I was Blacklisted By Lebron years ago from EN2 and I played on EN3 he got me banned on there also for no reason and till now they haven't told me now he recognise its me and Blacklisted me on here too its actually Cringe how perfect he try to make himself look when he is sat stalking me wherever I go, forced me to give him my IP Address and threatened me with Curator Blacklist if I didn't and now as you can see he's using that to Harass me .
Want to talk about peoples history when he sits stalking my IP Address ever since he got it. Ask any player who knows this admin. Even his Own Admins spoke down on him!!

If that is not Harassment at it's finest then I don't know what is!

Proof of Threatening o get me Blacklisted Everywhere!

Proof of Corruption!

Proof he was reason for my BL on EN3

Lot more Screenshots and Messages from this Kid, Loves me So much he even Harassed me on Instagram. :LOL:

Send Thread to Mazhor on Dms!
why crying here . did you have life or not ? get a life man and let me tell you what will they say about it REJECTED forum will get ban for crying again and again every month . i dont even play grand now but still i remember you how you been a Dxxx Head :ROFLMAO: in ingame with others family even if you get unban ( which you didnt) get a life and have some beer in peace :LOL:

Bolo Inc

Player
Player
why crying here . did you have life or not ? get a life man and let me tell you what will they say about it REJECTED forum will get ban for crying again and again every month . i dont even play grand now but still i remember you how you been a Dxxx Head :ROFLMAO: in ingame with others family even if you get unban ( which you didnt) get a life and have some beer in peace :LOL:
You know me ? WOW would u like a medal or a sticker Bud ? I've never heard of u in my life + Your forum account just explains that your a Forum Warrior Son 🤣

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Its funny Chris and all his little minions are the only ones commenting lmao I can say for a fact chris was biased, along with all of lebrons team, I would know ;)

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Its funny Chris and all his little minions are the only ones commenting lmao I can say for a fact chris was biased, along with all of lebrons team, I would know ;)
I wanna know why lebron knew for a long time that chris was hanging around a ban evader (because he was the one telling me to evade, imagine a senior telling someone to ban evade), anyway, I have SS of lebron warning chris several times to stop bringing me in en2 and he allowed it for awhile until he finally blacklisted chris. Hmmm thats corrupt, he should have been removed as soon as he was reported for it ;/ Lebron allowing his seniors to do these things.

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
LMAOO OMGGG accusing a FEMALE of sending NUDESSS, I STGG YOUR ACTUALLY SO ORIGINALLLL! Sheeeeshhh I must have really struck a corddddddd xDD

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
&&& I have SS of why chris got blacklistedd, atleast speak one ounce of truth when your spewing nonsenseeee xDDD

Jack Robert

Player
Player
You know me ? WOW would u like a medal or a sticker Bud ? I've never heard of u in my life + Your forum account just explains that your a Forum Warrior Son 🤣
ye because i was the admin who review your forum. you was making 10 forum a day then crying in lebron dm that it got REJECTED and to check the admin
and wait a min i guess this was your 5th forum account 🤡

Bolo Inc

Player
Player
ye because i was the admin who review your forum. you was making 10 forum a day then crying in lebron dm that it got REJECTED and to check the admin
and wait a min i guess this was your 5th forum account 🤡
Nope its my 50th i think.. and if I was you id stop licking up Chris stinking back side All of yous are clearly Simps and like to give it to each other..

Jack Robert

Player
Player
How about u collect ur trash and stop commenting on my Thread? Getting ur friends to get Rude to a Women does not make u look any good Mr 2x Senior admin.

After being this much of a SIMP i would not speak at all if i was you... 🤣

Nope its my 50th i think.. and if I was you id stop licking up Chris stinking back side All of yous are clearly Simps and like to give it to each othwho is
Nope its my 50th i think.. and if I was you id stop licking up Chris stinking back side All of yous are clearly Simps and like to give it to each other..
CRY🤡

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I GUESS YOU HAVE NEW GF BUBBLES BOLO INC 🤣

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player

yo jack i think fake bolo inc is her 37th boyfriend 💀

Come up with a female insult that doesnt include being an ugly whore LOL or like a crack whore, is there not any other disses? You dont have the creativity to go beyond and make up some REALLLY GOOOOOOOD dissesss, like say I'm a failure at life and my fingernails will fall off if I keep smashing my keyboarddd, your just lacking ORIGINALITYYY my friendddd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom