Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Walker

FIB
Player
1. Your name: obayda
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 4-6
5. Your Discord: ice.w
6. Your Nickname: Ice Walker
7. Your ID: 83970

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have been in National Guard for over 12 terms which i think made me gain decent experience to become general of national guard ( NG Experience: Saif Khan's term , Bob Captain's term , Yumy Barba's term , Lunna Quinn's term , Luffy Scott's term , Jayden Riley's term , Henry Connor ( 3 terms ) , Satriko Narcos's term , Spike Hill's term and Weedy Shakespeare's term )

- National Guard has been a bit boring as a state organization one of my goals this term to bring the old people back to the game and actually making it interesting again, also want to prove myself as leader I did not apply for leader knowing that I have been long time in national guard and was waiting for the best time to apply. I am now fully prepared to take on the experience that I have gained for all these years and put it in effect, with the help of my team I am hoping to make National Guard one of the strongest and interesting organizations .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Last few terms Allot of changes happened and most of this changes in my opinion was't 100% perfect, Im planning to bring the old system back including old ranking system and departments

- Focus on the quality of National Guard members rather than the quantity

- Improving trainings in RR department

- Improving the way how national guard use radio and departments with other organization

- Continues bodycam checks, personal checks and car trunks checks to make sure there is no corruption in my term

- Attending more events including Store robbery's , Hostage situation , Car theft , informants etc.

- Hosting as many IC events as possible to increase the interaction and role play with the citizens of Los Santos.

Departments: SASD , RR , AF , MP

RANKING SYSTEM :
HC's:
General
29.Lt. General
28.Colonel
27.LT.Colonel
26.Major
25.Black commando
24.First Lieutenant
23.Second Lieutenant
-----------------------