Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Garip BoomBoom
Suspect ID
141165 , 138840
Date of violation
Jul 22, 2024
Time of violation
12:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Wym21rWWsN0

GaripKont

KEL
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
They killing at me without demand.

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Bro, it's an RP situation because solar is there. show full pov.
We are protecting our solar, but this guy came and cuffed my friend. NICE POWER ABUSE.
first one nice try to deceiving admins you has to punished for this, the solars are only happens at beginning of the hour + idk whos this guy but id 160883 giving me demand in middle of the road where is the power abuse??????

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Bro, it's an RP situation because solar is there. show full pov.
We are protecting our solar, but this guy came and cuffed my friend. NICE POWER ABUSE.
second one im a undercover fib agent i was looking wanted criminal you can see in minimap he just came to me , pointed gun and giving demand randomly that is ub demand also im not interested your panels if admin ask extended pov i will post np

Scarlet09

Player
Player
first one nice try to deceiving admins you has to punished for this, the solars are only happens at beginning of the hour + idk whos this guy but id 160883 giving me demand in middle of the road where is the power abuse??????
So what???? if someone comes to our family's house and there is solar, will we worship him???? You helped your friend it's clear bro.
and the second thing you came in between the fight, how do we know you are not with them???

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Thread Approved

ID 141165 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15

ID 138840 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom