Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akatriel_Black
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 30, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/8j4MLpm

Satyam Devil

Player
Player
Hello Mr Mazhor / Lebron / Alex Odd
Hope you all doing good , Firstly i wanna congratulate for your new positions .
Here Am Appealing for my account unban on EN1 Server To whom it may concern, I hope this message finds you well. Am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions that led to my ban from the that server. At the time of the incident, I was unaware of the server rules, and for that, I take full responsibility for all what i did. Since then I have taken the time to familiarize myself thoroughly with the server guidelines , policies and also with the updated rules. I assure you that such a situation will not gonna happen again as I am now committed to contributing positively to the server equally as others. whole GRAND RP holds a special place in my gaming experience, and during my absence, I have realized how much I miss the interactions and real roleplay gaming. More than anything, I miss the opportunity to play with my friends whom i met and befriend on this server , Even Tbh I tried to play on my other account , I was unaware of forums unban appeal and all so i didn't even tried I simply made a New account and played , But as now i am aware of forums and also we can also appeal for if we are totally regret of what we did . I kindly request the opportunity to be reconsidered for access to the server. I am eager to return, and once again enjoy the roleplay experiences that GRAND RP provides.
Thank you for considering my appeal. I look forward to your favorable response. Sincerely

Akatriel_Black
ID: 83791
EN1
Even if uh don't unban me, just wanna thanks for all the good things I have experienced on this server.
I am really sorry for what i did in my past and just requesting a chance
I m agree with money wipe or anything that obstacle.

ROCKSTAR Social club PROOF : <----- as per requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom