Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Catres Hizli
Administrators nickname
Devaster_Singh
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/qKpnzak.jpeg

Catres Hizli

Player
Player
Yes, I have a twink account, but I opened an account for my girlfriend 1.5 years ago. The account is already 1 or 2 lvl. No goods or money were exchanged. I think this is an unfair punishment. I hope that the issue will be re-evaluated and a fair decision will be reached. As far as I know, players can create a second account (twink). I don't have a third account or exchange account with anyone else.
I bought a new computer, the external account only uses the old one.
And I logged in from the computer I just bought. You can already see this, just 2 computers logged in and connected via the same internet. Also, I only have one rockstar account. ( My Social Club name ; UberSquasheD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom