Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Jason Saint

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Saint

Player
Player
Information:
1 - Your name IRL:
Jason
2 - Your age: 18
3 - Time zone: UTC/GMT +3
4 - Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5 - Your Discord: reject.1
6 - Your Nickname: Jason Saint
7 - Your ID: 280120

Additional information:

1 -
Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I always liked LSPD as a place to start as a LEO where I started to be a LEO and understand what a LEO organization is all about
, I was a deputy in SAHP for 2 terms and it was amazing but in LSPD you have more power like better jurisdiction to control more missions at the city
and you can help to everyone to start as a LEO and teach them to tow cars and clean the city and Mutch more...
, you can do things that in FIB do not exist like checkpoints or things you barely do like patrol the city and keep her safe.

Human Resources & Training the most important department she is basically the heart of LSPD will be active and always train Trainees to make them the best version of themselves, Traffic Enforcement one of the most important departments will make sure the city is always clean from cars and will be 2 tow trucks 24/7,
and she will conduct regularly checkpoints,

one of the biggest problems that existed when I was in LSPD is Internal Affairs the department was always dead and instead of punishing people and make Order and professionalism they were Inactivity, I will make sure it will change with good COS and Division Commander and together we will revive the department
Because this is one of the most important departments in LSPD for perfect order.

3 - Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

I'll make sure there's always someone on duty I will coordinate different timezones between HC's
that at any moment HC will be on duty, I will make sure there will be more interaction with the other organizations besides special missions like with FIB
Federal Investigation Bureau - we can do inceptions with GOV on them, and they can do on us.

or with SAHP San Andreas Highway Patrol - We will conduct together checkpoints and We will make sure that is at the same time all the time so that we can do checkpoints in the best way

, EMS Emergency Medical Service - will attend to all of the missions and be ready to help with Adrenaline shot and healing LEO's, and at the hostage they will be Ready at the end to handle the hostage and will come to help at checkpoints.

, regarding NG National Guard - S.W.A.T (special weapons and tactics) will conduct training at least twice a week, Like training in the arena
or a fake hostage situation with some organizations. IB Investigation Bureau will be one of the most active departments she will take evidence regularly at any crime scene and will provide them to FIB.

positions I have held in the city:
-LSPD watch commander
-LSPD Division Supervisor
-FIB supervisor
-FIB Deputy head of department
-FIB Head of department
-SAHP Undersheriff 2 terms
-FIB Head of Spec-Ops

Best regards, Jason Saint

Spike Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator