Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Promit Sarkar
Administrators nickname
Babi Ruthless
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
12:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M49uJ9B3tVw?si=TUx1EeoJC7_qCCS5

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
First of all my friend gave demand to that guy id - 82889 and i heard the call. So when that guy came into our fam house in a middle of solar situation and i killed him cause my friend already gave demand to him. Also you can see in my bodycam.
Second of all that guy id - 82889 called himself a Leo and already gave demand to us. According to laws whenever someone gives demand then we can shoot him direct.
After all of this when that guy come to our house i didn't know that he's leo or not cause everyone's coming to our house and trying to steal our solar thats why i shot him.
i dont need to gave demand back. The admin took wrong decesion and i want justice cause i follow every rules in this city.

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
i was in rp with your friend not you (you Heard his demand in discord not in game ) also panels are happening in begenning of hour not try to decieve admins
Then why did you cuff my friends without checking passport and the solars are running so it doesn't matter.Do you have corrupt bio your doing corruption. And the fight was start at there before you came there so my other members gave demands already
whoever comes there so its not my job to find who are you and why your here.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Metagaming = I won't even consider this as a rp situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom