Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
santo_lito
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2024
Time of violation
15:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=586mJDE_-2I

santolito

Player
Player
all in pov this person always comes around my family house do cr and ub driving and all types of rule break as u can see the ub driving the side of eye after he was on roof while i parked my heli on roof because he keeps ramming it for no reason he done ub driving to the roof again and he pushed my heli to road then rammed it multiple times and left and there will be more posts of this ID by my family members for different situations as he always do rule break thank you for your hard work and have a good day, watch second 30and 53 so you can see how he tries to get on the roof

MahmodGh

Player
Player
all in pov this person always comes around my family house do cr and ub driving and all types of rule break as u can see the ub driving the side of eye after he was on roof while i parked my heli on roof because he keeps ramming it for no reason he done ub driving to the roof again and he pushed my heli to road then rammed it multiple times and left and there will be more posts of this ID by my family members for different situations as he always do rule break thank you for your hard work and have a good day, watch second 30and 53 so you can see how he tries to get on the roof
I Got The Punishment Today From Admin Satriko Narcos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom