Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevx Flex
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Jul 23, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/765507/

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
I'm complaining about Mr. Tyrell for protecting escobar and the slaughter gang families. I will give my all evidence in chronological order.

Mr. Tyrell blocked me on discord. I will make it clear what the reason was. I never bothered him and I never disrespected him. I present to you all our discord conversations.
I thought he was fair and I never did anything to cause him to block me. When I deputy for a family, I handled all unofficial requirement properly. When it came to other families, he was always there to help. I present all the speeches to show you that I don't want to deceive you. I want you to believe me, even if they are irrelevant. It's up to you to read it.

And yes, we are getting to the point. 20 days ago slaughter gang family members made this thread. Approved - POV Request | 334436 and 197395

As you can see, Mr. Tyrell asked for pov from Brotherhood family members even who were far away from the situtation. Every Brotherhood who attended the event was got punishment, even though they did not appear in any povs. The people standing behind the vent were not even relevant. Our family directly lost its unofficial status.

About 2 weeks ago I opened threads about these two families teaming. These are the threads I opened; Rejected - Pov Request | 200290, 253751and 37092. , Rejected - Pov Request | 0000

The 1st was denied by James, despite the fact that there was constant player passage between these two families and the suspects admitted a lot of times what they had done. Then, when another situtation happened, I made another complaint.

The 2nd thread, I thought he must have agreed with me a bit at the beginning because he wants a povs. But I was wrong. And such a conversation happens:
The same admin wanted only 9 escobar member's pov. I wondered why only 9 people were asked for a pov, even though there were about 20 escobars in the area, and again I asked him respectfully. Mr. Tyrell started talking about the slaughter gang family member's thread. As you can see he said "don't be suprised if it bites back at some point". This is clearly a threat because after I wrote this and using the writing of the escobar family leader as an excuse, he canceled the whole decision.
And Mr. Tyrell punished me because he thought I had deceived him. Actually, I'm already saying what Maxel Standl said. But if you look at my first message on the subject, I wrote already in parentheses that they changed positions together. They were in different positions just before we entered the event area. That's why we're pushing to bunta side. And if you check the 2nd thread proof, we are surprised to see them there because about 2 minutes ago the Slaughter gang family was there.
After this happened, i got blocked for 7 days in game. He also punished my forum account. He blocked me from discord. I had no chance to defend myself.

3 days ago, I made complaint to escobar family. They started in event area. Approved - Pov Request | Escobar Family
Mr. Tyrell finally approved one of my forums. Members of the escobar family made two different rule violations. More than 3 people dont have a pov and they started in event area. But they got only one warning about that. But we were lost directly our unofficial status. The only difference is we got punishment for Event Rule 1.1, they did Event Rule 1.3. I'm just wondering and asking. Why Brotherhood lost unofficial status without any warning but escobar got only one warning? I'm telling you honestly, it's really not fair.

Now today, i made this complaint; Rejected - E.R 1.9 and RDM | 300143 302390 197611 309516 233113
Like i said in thread we were going to escobar house for solar panels. But they were blocking the house enterence. This is a clearly violation of the rules. You cannot block the city roads.
But fortunately, Mr. Tyrell is not interested in anything that day, but he logs directly into the forum site for my thread. And Mr. Tyrell is doing everything he can to protect the Escobar family.
Considering the reasons he gave for his refusal, none of them are true:
1st: I explained everything I had to explain and it was very clear what was going on in my pov. Since there is no rule title related to blocking the road, I opened the thread as Event Rule 1.9. And when we tried to enter their family house they are starting to shooting directly.
2nd: They put the Bugatti behind the door. This is purely to block the road, nobody wants to block their own family door, right? The garage exit is in the garden.
3rd: I think he is threatening me again. I have never targeted anyone. There is a rule violation and I have filed a complaint about it. I think it is my right because I am not breaking any rule on purpose. If Mr. Tyrell didn't want to protect his friends, he would have found the foundation is enough. Because the foundation is really enough and it's not my problem that the same family is violating the rules. This is their problem.
4th: This is the only thing that can be true but still, my pov enough to see the blocking roads. What happened before my pov doesn't change that they blocked the roads.

I have more than a 1 min pov, but I don't want to open a forum again because of his threatening speech. He is clearly helping the families of his friends. And he punished me once for opposing it. I am worried that he will do it again.

That's the way it is, I hope we continue to play our game in fairness. That's really all I want. We don't want to be privileged like them. Best wishes, Kevx from Brotherhood.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 If admin is accepting message in DM that does not mean u can spam in it with ur complains (for complains we have forum)
2 IF you don't read rules and start inventing your own including REQUEST of POVs from some activities - where players don't have to register it according to rules - it's again your personal issue with not reading rules
3 IN OWN HOUSE FAMILY can block DOORS GATES anything they want that's their PRIVATE AREA same as they don't need to give u demand while u a accessing their PRIVATE HOUSE with solar panels

From reading above i understand that u NEVER even tried to open and read server rules and mostly of your complains are based on some your virtual won rules which are only in your head - but does not have anything common with REAL server rules

PS:
Prove that ZDEMANDS where given to you and you tried to DECEIVE in complain admins , for this u get 14 days ban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom