Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luciano_Wagwan
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/d1pPk7x

lucianowagwan

Player
Player
Hello Floki, Bobby, Mazhor and other administrators,
When I saw my ban, I explained the most recent things I could think of that I did in the forum I first opened. When I saw that the reason for the rejection was remains, I thought about how I had unintentionally violated this rule.
I remembered the grand tickets I bought to make money by reselling.
on the same day after I bought the tickets, I realised that I paid too much money and I wanted to sell it directly because many people and I wanted gc to come in the next event in the Global discord channel and many people supported it by throwing likes. posts:
post 1 post 2 mine post 3 post 4 post 5 The things that people shared in these posts made me believe that the event was coming, then I looked at the official sources and watched the event video that came this time last year on the youtube channel. you know that whenever an update comes, GC promotion is given for a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 10 days. this video from Grand RP youtube channel
when the last battlepass came, the grand coin event did not come. and because of the new rules on the battlepass, ticket prices went up a lot. people wanted to accumulate 50 gc from the grand tickets they opened and open a battlepass. 1 month ago 2 months ago ticket prices were between 250k to 300. I know these because we won the rp ticket factory event hundreds of times with my family and friends and we couldn't even sell the tickets we had for 250k. because there was a gc event and the battlepass was giftable.

I bought the tickets to get Battlepass Premium Plus. In the pictures and videos I saw, when the GC event comes, I can earn at least 45 GC and the rest as I know that the prices of the tickets will decrease even more as the event comes, so I thought it would be more convenient to buy tickets at the time of the event. That's why I wanted to sell it to avoid losing my money. If I sell it during the event, I could lose 15 million. I asked my family leader and family members, and only one of them said he would buy them. even though I bought them at a high price, people want me to give a discount to buy cheaper. I accepted this in order not to lose more money. I didnt think what I did could be a rule violation. I just did it to avoid losing any more money. If I had known this would be a violation of the rules I would NEVER have done it
I am not someone who has billions of money and a valuable business. I am a player who has been playing non-stop on the Grand RP server for more than 1 year. There is an explanation of how I accumulated all the money I have accumulated. I am a player who plays by paying attention to the rules. The only time I've been banned so far was for 3 days. I went up to a prohibited roof without knowing it. I didn't have any toxicity with anyone in the game.
I am a player who comes to the beach market and communicates with people socially after completing the battlepass missions. I have many friends and family. I played grand rp for 3000 hours. I don't even have any anti afk penalties. I love playing Grand Rp. I want my ban to be forgiven. I want to go to my friends and spend time playing the game again. I think I deserve this chance. Because I am a player who has no toxicity or disrespect.
I learned the prices of many items while playing. I spend most of my time on the global DC and marketplace server. From seeds to robot human mask. I know the prices of everything. I can help you in this regard too. I did because when you asked the price on clubchat, I always told you the most accurate net price range.
I didn't think that what I did could be a rule mistake because I didn't know it would be this large. Because sometimes the prices of items rise and sometimes they fall, I wanted to come back from the mistake I made before it dropped further.
I want to go back to my friends, log in to my account, attend car meets with my car, take part in talent shows, sit at the beach market and talk to the people I love. I request you to lift my ban. Because it is very sad for me to not be able to enter the Grand Rp server after playing so much.
I do not accept money wipe because I do not want the money I saved for 1 year to be reset. Nobody wants this. I am not someone who can install GC into the game. This is what's valuable about the game. You don't want the things you made with your own effort to go away.
Please unban me, it was something I did without knowing that the rule was so comprehensive. Please lift my ban. I did what I did without thinking that it was a rule mistake, I didn't want to lose my money.
I love playing Grand RP and I want to take advantage of the new event. Please lift my ban. I want to have fun with my friends at the new event. I want to spend time with them. please forgive me. I didn't do anything to harm the project. I helped many people and made them love Grand RP. I want to continue participating in this beautiful project. Please lift my ban .I apologize for unintentionally breaking the rule. i know my mistake please give me last change. I didnt think what I did could be a rule violation. I just did it to avoid losing any more money. If I had known this would be a violation of the rules I would NEVER have done it Hope that you will give me a chance. my best regards

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As you mentioned, you do not accept the money wipe so the punishment remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom