Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Syntax Federal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Cartal

Hard Work Pays Off !
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 ( India )
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours , More On Weekends
5. Your Discord - syntaxverlice_
6. Your Nickname - Syntax Federal
7. Your ID - 78090

Additional information

1. Leader of...
- I Want To Be Leader Of Los Santos Police Department

=========================================================================================================================

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- 1 ) I have been playing this project for almost 6 months and tried different city too . I am very familiar to the rules of the server and gained a lot of city knowledge through my city's experience ,considering the rule breaks did by me in past , I learnt from my past mistakes and resolved it .
Just Being In a 3 Terms wont mean that the citizen have experience of particular organisation , although I have been in every single legal organisation in city and gained more experience and understood the functioning of the specific organisation

- 2 ) I have a great experience in the Los Santos Police Department For almost 3 terms and gave my best to protect the city as well as our fellow citizens ,
this experience in LSPD and other legal orgs as a HC will definitely push me forward to ensure a successful term .
I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans.

- 3 ) Being A Leader Of the organisation is very challenging and a great opportunity for a citizen to show his skills.
The leader of the organisation faces many tough challenges and he has to take a proper/right decision in all important cases
weather its conflict between the organisation / employees within his own organisation , he has to resolve it in a proper way .
As a Chief I will ensure that my term would be completed without any conflicts and warnings by dear curators .

-4 .)
In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Human Resource , Common Affairs , Central Bureau Of Investigation , Traffic Enforcement With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high Roleplay Level and make it fun for employees too .

========================================================================================================
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organisation.

- To Hire Best Human Resource employees so they can hire worhty , skilled individuals for the organisation .
Training would be explained easily so that the worthy / skilled individual understand the rules of the organisation easily.

- I have noticed in organisation that the radio is misused , i will make sure that the people in my organisation would be more professional on the radio and follow proper radio codes to make it more realistic for the employees .

- Introducing awesome bonus system for the employees of my organisation giving them perfect bonuses at proper time considering their contribution to the organisation .

- Partiality and Favouritism would be strictly prohibited in the organisation , if i notice some high command being partial towards their friends i will take proper actions against them , Not Even Deputies will Get Spared In this case

- Promotion will be given on the basis of the hardwork done by the employees and not on the basis of favouritism and partiality .

- Proper weekly tasks and daily task would be assigned for the particular Departments .

- Medals such as employee of the week and best employee of the particular department will get some exciting amenities and bonuses .

- As a Leader not being rude to any of my employee and keep them happy / away from the rule breaks and server violations .

==========================================================================================================

🚕 DEPARTMENTS IN MY TERM 🚕

[ Human Resources ] (HR)

To Hire The Worthy Citizens In Los Santos Police Department By Taking Proper Interview , To Give The Hired Officers Training in simple way , so they can start their job in LSPD

==================================================================================================

[ Common Affairs ] ( CA)

To Check The Licenses Of The Officers , To ensure There Are No Illegal Items in Organisation Cars and The Cars Of The Fellow Employees Outside The HQ , To Ensure The Clean Background Of The Officers, Inspection Of Logs , To Do Regular Bodycam Checks .

========================================================================================================

[Central Bureau of Investigation ] ( CBI )

To Collect Evidences Against The Families and The Gangs , To Bust The Wanted People In the City , To Do Undercover Patrol , They Search The Cannabis And Burst it .

===========================================================================================================

[ Traffic Enforcement ] ( TE )

There is An Regular patrolling , They Fine The illegally Parked Vehicles In The City , They Tow The illegally Parked / Left Vehicles In the City

===========================================================================================================

📍RANKING SYSTEM IN MY TERM📍

30 . Chief Of Police
29 . Deputy Chief Of Police
28 . Chief Of All Division
27 . Chief Of Division ( COS )
26 . Head Of Division ( HOD )
25 . Deputy Head Of Division ( DHOD )
24 . Executive Of Division ( Supervisor )

================ HIGH COMMAND ==================

23 . District Attorney
22 . Associate
21 . Captain
20 . Senior Superintendent
19. Superintendent
18 . Senior Inspector
17 . Sub Inspector
16 . Assistant Inspector
15 . Senior Corporal
14 . Corporal
13 . Lieutenant
12 . Constable
11 . Lead Sergeant
10 . Sergeant
9 . Traffic Head
8 . Traffic Officer III
7 . Traffic Officer II
6 . Traffic Officer I
5 . Senior Patrol Officer
4 . Patrol Officer II
3 . Patrol Officer I
2 . Rookie
1 . Suspended

Thank You For Reading My Application ,
Best Regards,
Syntax Federal​

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making new application without copying and pasting from other people applications​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom