Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Musti Exe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
00:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0u3rK2gx9Oo

Musti Exe

Player
Player
I was sitting in the car in the garden of my family's house, and someone shot me. While I was doing my work in the back, when I came home from the hospital, I went to the garden of my family's house, I was going to take my car and leave, and I died and everything is clear in the pov

Mujahid

Player
Player
There is a scenario behind it, you were not killed by a passerby, brother. and you come and start a thread saying RDM ?

Last edited:

Mujahid

Player
Player
And in order for the topic to be approved, you tell people in your family to like the topic, you are very smart, brother.

Salaar Rage

just wait and see
Player
Requesting Thread Owner to Provide Extended pov
You Have 5hours to do

Musti Exe

Player
Player
He says there is a scenario for this, but I don't think I have ever been in this scenario and I am disturbed that my enjoyment of the game is lost because of you. Moreover, I do not know the person who shot me. When he shot me, I saw his ID for the first time.

Musti Exe

Player
Player
If you say there is a scenario for this, I should know about it too. I am being killed by someone I don't know.
This incident spoiled my enjoyment of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom