Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKASH outsider

WHY SO SERIOUS ?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akashdeep Sandhu
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 7 TO 8 hours
5. Your Discord: 0008akash
6. Your Nickname: Akash Outsider
7. Your ID: 129350
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. San Andreas Highway Patrol is an important aspect to keeping paleto and the highways safe from whatever it may come across. I have saw favoritism take over this ORG at times and I will not show any type of favoritism. Ranks will be dependent on past experiences over anything, If anyone makes a mistake in any capacity I will issue punishments no matter who you are. I also understand we all make mistakes so depending on the variety of the situation will be dependent on the punishment. To add on I will lead SAHP to the best of my ability. I think I have more than enough experience to lead SAHP.

2. In my term we will have the least toxic environment SAHP has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for SAHP. The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks. when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

3.I will be introducing good bonus schemes so that people get motivated to come on duty, there will be some inner org event during weekends so that the employees don't get bored of their job. During my term I will make sure that people go on patrolling rather than just standing in the Head Quarters doing nothing. There will be a certain promotion criteria introduced for employees so they can grind. Employees will work hard and earn their ranks rather than getting free ranks.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I plan on doing Atleast two checkpoints a day if not more so, I can give my troopers something other to do besides patrolling 24/7 as I know patrolling only is not enough RP for our daily lives. To add on, I will also be helping my troopers out with these daily lifestyles so they all know they are not alone or that I’m not above anyone as we are all equal.

2. For a Legal org, to run perfectly it needs to have a good relationship with other organizations. I will make sure that the org is having a good relationship with all the Legal orgs so we can help them, when they need help and in return they will help us which will help improve the RP Elements with them.

3. Making sure every single officer has knowledge of the state legislation.
Departments:

IA ( Internal Affairs )
HRT ( Human Resource and Training )
SRT ( Special Response Team )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
S.W.A.T ( Special weapons and tactic )
Ranks

30 - Sheriff
29 - Undersheriff
28 - Chief of Staff
27 - Head of Department
26 - DHOD of Department
25 - U.S Marshall
24 - Captain
23 - Lieutenant
High Command

22 - Field Supervisor
21 - Major
20 - Master Sergeant
19 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Sergeant
17 - Master Corporal
16 - Lance Corporal
15 - Corporal
14 - Master Trooper V
13 - Master Trooper IV
12 - Master Trooper III
11 - Master Trooper II
10 - Master Trooper I
9 - Senior Trooper III
8 - Senior Trooper II
7 - Senior Trooper I
6 - Trooper III
5 - Trooper II
4 - Trooper I
3 - Trainee
2 - Probie
1-Janitor

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Warmest Regards, Akash Outsider

AKASH outsider

WHY SO SERIOUS ?
Player
Information
Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. San Andreas Highway Patrol is an important aspect to keeping paleto and the highways safe from whatever it may come across. I have saw favoritism take over this ORG at times and I will not show any type of favoritism. Ranks will be dependent on past experiences over anything, If anyone makes a mistake in any capacity I will issue punishments no matter who you are. I also understand we all make mistakes so depending on the variety of the situation will be dependent on the punishment. To add on I will lead SAHP to the best of my ability. I think I have more than enough experience to lead SAHP.

2. In my term we will have the least toxic environment SAHP has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for SAHP. The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks. when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

3.I will be introducing good bonus schemes so that people get motivated to come on duty, there will be some inner org event during weekends so that the employees don't get bored of their job. During my term I will make sure that people go on patrolling rather than just standing in the Head Quarters doing nothing. There will be a certain promotion criteria introduced for employees so they can grind. Employees will work hard and earn their ranks rather than getting free ranks.

1. I plan on doing Atleast two checkpoints a day if not more so, I can give my troopers something other to do besides patrolling 24/7 as I know patrolling only is not enough RP for our daily lives. To add on, I will also be helping my troopers out with these daily lifestyles so they all know they are not alone or that I’m not above anyone as we are all equal.

2. For a Legal org, to run perfectly it needs to have a good relationship with other organizations. I will make sure that the org is having a good relationship with all the Legal orgs so we can help them, when they need help and in return they will help us which will help improve the RP Elements with them.

Departments:

IA ( Internal Affairs )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
Ranks

30 - Sheriff
29 - Undersheriff
28 - Chief of Staff
27 - Head of Department
26 - DHOD of Department
25 - U.S Marshall
24 - Captain
23 - Lieutenant
High Command

22 - Field Supervisor
21 - Major
20 - Master Sergeant
19 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Sergeant
17 - Master Corporal
16 - Lance Corporal
15 - Corporal
14 - Master Trooper V
13 - Master Trooper IV
12 - Master Trooper III
11 - Master Trooper II
10 - Master Trooper I
9 - Senior Trooper III
8 - Senior Trooper II
7 - Senior Trooper I
6 - Trooper III
5 - Trooper II
4 - Trooper I
3 - Trainee
2 - Probie
1-Janitor

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Patrick Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Departments:

IA ( Internal Affairs )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
Ranks

30 - Sheriff
29 - Undersheriff
28 - Chief of Staff
27 - Head of Department
26 - DHOD of Department
25 - U.S Marshall
24 - Captain
23 - Lieutenant
High Command

22 - Field Supervisor
21 - Major
20 - Master Sergeant
19 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Sergeant
17 - Master Corporal
16 - Lance Corporal
15 - Corporal
14 - Master Trooper V
13 - Master Trooper IV
12 - Master Trooper III
11 - Master Trooper II
10 - Master Trooper I
9 - Senior Trooper III
8 - Senior Trooper II
7 - Senior Trooper I
6 - Trooper III
5 - Trooper II
4 - Trooper I
3 - Trainee
2 - Probie
1-Janitor

+1

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Departments:

IA ( Internal Affairs )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
Ranks

30 - Sheriff
29 - Undersheriff
28 - Chief of Staff
27 - Head of Department
26 - DHOD of Department
25 - U.S Marshall
24 - Captain
23 - Lieutenant
High Command

22 - Field Supervisor
21 - Major
20 - Master Sergeant
19 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Sergeant
17 - Master Corporal
16 - Lance Corporal
15 - Corporal
14 - Master Trooper V
13 - Master Trooper IV
12 - Master Trooper III
11 - Master Trooper II
10 - Master Trooper I
9 - Senior Trooper III
8 - Senior Trooper II
7 - Senior Trooper I
6 - Trooper III
5 - Trooper II
4 - Trooper I
3 - Trainee
2 - Probie
1-Janitor

++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom