Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 4-5 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of BALLAS

ab67616d0000b273366a86fb249ae4786af7318e.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :​

1. Deep Passion for the Organization: My desire to lead this organization stems from a profound passion for its mission. When one is truly committed to the values and objectives of an organization, it fuels the motivation to lead and effect meaningful change. I am eager to contribute to achieving its goals and making a positive impact on society.
2. Inspiring and Empowering Others: Leadership is about inspiring individuals to reach their highest potential. My vision is to lead this organization in fostering growth, teamwork, and innovation. By setting a positive example, providing guidance, and creating opportunities for development, I aim to cultivate a cohesive team that supports the organization's success.
3. Achieving Positive Change and Growth: I am keenly aware of the numerous opportunities this organization has to enhance and expand. Whether it involves implementing new strategies, improving operational efficiency, or fostering a more inclusive environment, I am committed to steering the organization towards its objectives. My goal is to make a significant impact and secure the organization's future prosperity.

These reasons reflect my personal motivation, leadership philosophy, and strategic objectives for the organization's future, all of which are crucial for effective leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:​

Enhancing role-playing within a company, particularly when centered around themes like a gangster world, involves focusing on several key aspects:

1. Clearly Define Roles: Ensure everyone understands their part and the expectations associated with it. Explain their skills and how they contribute to the overall narrative.
2. Create a Realistic Environment: Make the role-play feel authentic by using appropriate language, attire (if necessary), and maintaining consistent interactions.
3. Provide Training and Support: Equip team members with the necessary tools to better understand their roles. This can be achieved through workshops, practice sessions, or individual guidance.
4. Foster Creativity: Allow team members to delve into their characters and stories, encouraging them to be inventive and think on their feet.
5. Offer and Receive Feedback: Regularly provide feedback to facilitate improvement and encourage self-reflection on progress.
6. Emphasize Teamwork: Highlight the significance of teamwork and its role in enhancing the role-play. Encourage interactions that support the narrative.
7. Maintain Consistency: Commit to the story and your character to keep the role-play engaging and consistent.
8. Ensure Fun and Excitement: Make the role-play enjoyable for all by incorporating elements of fun and excitement, which will help maintain engagement.

By focusing on these elements, you can significantly enhance the engagement and enjoyment of the role-playing experience for all participants.

My goals for BALLAS

1. Implementing an effective Reputation Protection System (RP system) to enhance the RP experience, making it both enjoyable and realistic.
2. Engaging experienced members as leaders, with former leaders taking on the role of deputies to manage the organization's operations in my absence.
3. Spreading awareness of our group's illicit activities across the city.
4. Building a reputation for fear within our group.
5. Maintaining our influence in specific areas.
6. Completing all assigned weekly tasks.
7. Attending as many events as possible to create a diverse range of scenarios.
8. Helping new members understand the activities associated with the gang.
9. Creating a climate of fear throughout the city.

RANKING SYSTEM
11. Leader
10. Deputy
9. Gangsta
8. Turfer
7. Mafia
6. Clapper
5.Tusk
4. Kingpin
3. Wardon
2. Hitman
1. Freeze

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Top Bottom