Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mujahid Kargz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
15:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_Q8oJnkKr1Y

Mujahid

Player
Player
All in pov.

Turkish Please Admin

The person is shooting at me when there is nothing and this isn't the first time they've done this? It's okay if he shoots, but I can't handle him swearing, it's a game.

Musti Exe

Player
Player
This friend sent me and my friends an rdm and when I opened the forum he said that this was a Seneryo. In this video I speak as IC. As OCC, I have no resentment towards him. My IC character has a strong and ambitious nature. As OCC, I do not say anything to him.
In the forum I opened last night, she said that this was a scenario and that's why she shot me, and the day she shot me, I saw her for the first time.

Mujahid

Player
Player
This friend sent me and my friends an rdm and when I opened the forum he said that this was a Seneryo. In this video I speak as IC. As OCC, I have no resentment towards him. My IC character has a strong and ambitious nature. As OCC, I do not say anything to him.
In the forum I opened last night, she said that this was a scenario and that's why she shot me, and the day she shot me, I saw her for the first time.
If you have any evidence, let's see it, and I don't know you, it doesn't matter what you are, you are insulting my person by going against the RP rules.

Mujahid

Player
Player
And you are truly a person who does not receive discipline from your family. This is not the first time you have done this. You are also swearing at my mother with this point of view.

Musti Exe

Player
Player
Elinde delil varsa göster bakalım, seni tanımıyorum ne olursa olsun, RP kurallarına aykırı davranarak şahsıma hakaret ediyorsun.
Reddedildi - RDM| 100207 Beni bu forumda rdm'ledin ve o gün seni ilk defa gördüm. Bir de rdm gönderiyorsun ve forumda bunun için bir senaryo olduğunu söylüyorsun kardeşim.

Last edited:

Musti Exe

Player
Player
I will not curse you for no reason and I will not curse anyone's family values for no reason. And
I'm talking to you IC
If you noticed I don't speak OCC.

Mujahid

Player
Player
I will not curse you for no reason and I will not curse anyone's family values for no reason. And
I'm talking to you IC
Don't object bro, play your game, admin will make it clear anyway.

Also, you are swearing at my mother, this topic was not rejected, it was just rejected because I opened the wrong topic title, so I opened a topic suitable for the title and reposted it.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Player
Player
I'm talking to you IC
Also, we are playing a game here. If you are trying to upset me by swearing, you are wrong. I don't care and I don't mind it, but you are not even ashamed of your rudeness and you continue with this and you undermine the topic and give nonsense reasons. We are playing a game here. This is not a personal swearing game. Do you understand, brother?

Musti Exe

Player
Player
Ayrıca burada bir oyun oynuyoruz. Küfür ederek beni üzmeye çalışıyorsan, yanılıyorsun. Umurumda değil ve aldırış etmiyorum ama sen bu kabalığından utanmıyorsun bile ve buna devam ediyorsun ve konuyu baltalayıp saçma sapan sebepler üretiyorsun. Burada bir oyun oynuyoruz. Bu kişisel bir küfür oyunu değil. Anladın mı kardeşim?
Ben occ konuşuyorum, bunu anlamıyorsun

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
Incorrect title

Status
Not open for further replies.