Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alainn Snow
Administrators nickname
Hassan Error
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/752133/

Alainn Snow

Player
Player
Hello Dear Bobby,
I hope you are having a Great Day.
I got Ban 30 Days For Ban For ER 1.7 | Approved - pov req | 0000

Actually I'm New in the City and I wasn't Know anything About the Forums So I really didn't see The POV Request until I got The Punishment Already, When i understood The Situation from My Friends They Told Me That I was supposed to Provide Proper Bodycam For That Event But I Really Wasn't Know ALL Of That Because I'm New In The City.
After The Punishment I checked My Bodycams and Folders and I Finally Found The Bodycam, But The Problem I found it Corrupted, Idk The Reason of why it got corrupted but That's Why I couldn't provide it and This is The Proof :
Secondly I Can See That The Reporter was Clearly doing Meta Gaming With Arabic Language and He didn't Get any Punishment.
and I'm The 3rd in The BattlePass Ranking , and I Spent More Than 10.000$ Thousand Dollars In This City.
For Sure I'll not risk my account and My money which I paid for using a Hack or anything illegal or Break Rules.
and I was also Traveled To Another Country, so I DMed Mr. Federico For Help.
and He said " DM Me When You are on Your PC "
and When I Went Back To My Home and DMed Him, He said " You will Stay Banned "
I lost a lot of things, including my position in the Battle Pass Rank and many more.
and I strongly agree to conduct a PC Check on me, I swear I'm always Clean and Not Using any Illegal software or breaking Rules.

Thanks For Understanding..
Have a Great Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom