Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hormes Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 26, 2024
Time of violation
03:19
Proofs
https://streamable.com/nxa95s

arthur_germany

Player
Player
I want to see full pov how i got killed and how they got on the roof faster then me i think they are doing ER 1.3
hello first of all we did not start in the field I will send pov but why do you do er 1.2 before the event and also do mg I want to see the pov of everyone you entered from your family I saw you started in the field

arthur_germany

Player
Player
I want to see full pov how i got killed and how they got on the roof faster then me i think they are doing ER 1.3
I DIDNT SHOOT YOU THERE MY FRIEND DID MANAGERS PLEASE CHECK AND SEE WHO SHOT HIM GIVE ME ANSWERS WHY YOU CONTACTED YOUR FRIEND FROM ANOTHER PLATFORM AND ASKED HIM TO COME AND SHOOT US AND PICK YOU UP HA ?

arthur_germany

Player
Player
1 PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY STARTED IN THE FIELD I SAW IT, YOU MAY EVEN BE IN IT, SO IT IS MY RIGHT TO SEE THE POINT OF VIEW OF EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO ENTERED I DEMAND ALL YOUR EVENT POINTS OF VIEW

MSTE

Player
Player
Yes Hello Dear Admins I Think That Pov Request is For Me Here you go before the event the same guy comes and kill my friend before the event starts which i think is rdm and if you translate aha beni olduruyor it means uh uh he is killing me

MSTE

Player
Player
and here you go thats the pov which was requested from me
and here you can see him starting in zone too that he did not provide

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
lol bro you was shooting on me and me friend and you gave us demands to leave and shooting on us and i killed you but this is off topic
provide your pov from start to end becasue you enterd before the event

arthur_germany

Player
Player
lol bro you was shooting on me and me friend and you gave us demands to leave and shooting on us and i killed you but this is off topic
I JUST POSTED THE EVENT VIEWPOINT WHY DID YOU RDM US OR YOU COULDNT EAT IT? 🐵

arthur_germany

Player
Player
NICE ER 1.3
NİCE RDM AND META GEAMİNG AND ER 1.3
and here you go thats the pov which was requested from me
and here you can see him starting in zone too that he did not provide
Yes Hello Dear Admins I Think That Pov Request is For Me Here you go before the event the same guy comes and kill my friend before the event starts which i think is rdm and if you translate aha beni olduruyor it means uh uh he is killing me

MSTE

Player
Player
yeah sure we could give you demands while my friend is dead i am not gonna say anything else i will leave it to the admins

arthur_germany

Player
Player
I WONT BORE YOU ANYMORE AND ILL TELL YOU THE STORY ADMINS PLEASE READ IT BEFORE THE INCIDENT THEY CAME AND SHOT AT US THEN THEY DIED AND CALLED THEIR FRIEND SO THEY META GEAMIED AND STARTED IN THE AREA MY FRIEND MAY HAVE STARTED BUT I DIDNT AND I DIDN'T SHOOT THE HORMONE MY FRIEND SHOT THE HORMONE PLEASE LOOK AT THE LOGS AND ASK FOR THEIR OPINION TOO
MY POV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom