Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Nalla Nolan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
15:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/52bvi_pHjvs

nolan1234

Player
Player
There was on going solar situation
let me ask you something, first of all where you placed your solar and do you know it was 1 hr away from being charged. And you guys placed the solar just infront of our family house's garage. Our family members cannot access the family vehicles for that 1 hrs because you the beloved skorpeans and knox were RDM whoever comes to the family house without any warning or without any verbal communications.

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
lol, who told u my fam member placed there solar. and the fight was invited by u. we didn't event wanted to collect solar.

look my fam member told me that u guys telling them to don't stay near by your solar.

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
translation of chat:
avacado dreamer : should i steal 2 solar of the boyz.
xd
sarthak skorpean: no, don't steal.
avacado dreamer : your fam members are telling to my friend to don't stay there.
after my friend told u he don't want your solar.
still your fam member told to my friend to go from there even, the driveway is combined of two house means its yours
as well as its mine.
sarthak skorpean : still, i said ignore them.

and this is the conversation before the solar raid happened.

and u guyz collected your batteries. not my family. they how u are blaiming my fam member. (no ooc)

Last edited:

nolan1234

Player
Player
lol, who told u my fam member placed there solar. and the fight was invited by u. we didn't event wanted to collect solar.

look my fam member told me that u guys telling them to don't stay near by your solar.
because one of you guys claimed it that it was your solar lol. you guys killed everyone who said "don't stay near by our solar". so according to NLR we came to family after 15 mins and then you guys shot us without any "verbal communication" and without any warning for reference please check this thread "Pending review - RDM | 119787". and after 1 hr i came to the family house and still the there is a solar situation? lol !!

nolan1234

Player
Player
draken tate saw the timing of the solar at 14:26 it was 45 to 50 mins away from being charged if you doubt check the clip in this thread "Pending review - RDM | 119787". and this thread was at 15.42 where you the beloved skorpeans and knox shot me without any verbal communication. so even after one hour i.e, even after collecting solar you guys where attacking our family house for no proper reason.

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org

That's not the right place to plant your solar panel. Your intention is to fight with us, not make a battery from that solar panel. As an unofficial organization leader, you know what kind of rule breaks this; don't repeat this again. Sarthak Skorpean

That's not the right place to plant your solar panel. Your intention is to fight with us, not make a battery from that solar panel. As an unofficial organization leader, you know what kind of rule breaks this; don't repeat this again. Sarthak Skorpean.
First of all solar was not planted by us . And if solar was planted by my family I will punish him and kick from my family.
And second think if u know solar is not planted correctly as rules. U have rights to call admin and punish the guy who planted solar
And third things is if u guys are coming again and again to take the access of solar then raid is not over.

Last edited:

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
because one of you guys claimed it that it was your solar lol. you guys killed everyone who said "don't stay near by our solar". so according to NLR we came to family after 15 mins and then you guys shot us without any "verbal communication" and without any warning for reference please check this thread "Pending review - RDM | 119787". and after 1 hr i came to the family house and still the there is a solar situation? lol !!
And u guys are claiming here that u guys are coming again after u got killed. Then no need for demand

nolan1234

Player
Player
And u guys are claiming here that u guys are coming again after u got killed. Then no need for demand
bruh we are going to our family house that is where we take vehicles to travel . can't you understand?
note: we were going to the family house after 15 mins but still no warning or verbal communication to leave the area due to solar plantation, we were going to family house for taking vehicles not for solar access. And batteries is taken by you guys because we were not at our family house due to your family's RDM for 1.30 hours no one able to enter the driveway of the family house. 1st time we died without knowing why we were shot same for the 2nd time. and answer this why were guys fighting even after taking the batteries i mean 3 rd time no reason to fight at that time.

1. ✂️ first time according this you guys started shooting first.
2.we still donot know why we were killed and after 15 mins we came to family house to take family car (understand this properly we still donot why she killed us)✂️ second time
3. every family member who donot know there is a solar plantation was killed without any warning (RDM)
4. we were not able to reach to family house from 14.30 to 16.00 due to reckless RDM.(so don't accuse us i.e, we took the battery)
5. At 15.42 i.e, when the third time i died the solar plantation raid is already over because at 14.30 we saw around 40-50 mins were remaining so why were you skorpeans and knox still killing our family member whoever comes to family house!

if you still can't understand it can't be helped

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
Lol the knox family. Relations of my family and the knox family is same like my family and your family.

As u are telling that u don't know why they are killing . U can show the solar there althow u are claiming that we don't know why she is killing me.

Top Bottom