Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Markus Cartell

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3/Turkey
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours (More At Weekends)
5. Your Discord: markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname: Markus Cartell

7. Your ID: 313504

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

As you know, SAHP is a starting organization for most new players and most people make their own way in this organization and gradually learn how to be a police officer. Of course, SAHP is not an organization where only new and inexperienced players are present. Of course, there are also professional officers who know what to do. In my term, I want to create a home that welcomes new people and an environment where professionals work together peacefully and professionally with other organizations. In this way, we will turn SAHP into a family environment and it will be an organization where people can feel comfortable, that is, everyone in the organization will be respectful and loving to each other and we will create an environment that does not bore people and does not compromise on professionalism. However, this environment will never be an environment that is based only on fun, does not care about ranks and ignores superiors and has no order. Of course, everything will be under the control of me and my Deputys and we will make a great Term where everything is thought out to the smallest detail. We will always try to keep the level of entertainment at a sufficient level and try to maximize our RP quality and at the same time be professional and never give place to toxic people in our organization, so people looking from outside will look at us and wonder how we can keep such an environment at its fullest and we will sign an unforgettable term and I know many people who will help me on this path.

I have had two previous experiences of Leadership on the Crime side. These have taught me a lot. Now I know very well what to do and what not to do and this will help me a lot in my term. I have looked at many previous terms and analyzed the mistakes made and the great behaviors, I have talked to many leaders which gave me great ideas on how to proceed and I have realized that some mistakes were made. I do not want to encounter such problems and harm SAHP and blunt the positive feelings of people towards SAHP, so we will plan everything and always take our next step deliberately and consciously because every step we take unknowingly will lead to a mistake and every mistake will damage the reputation of the organization. so we will not make annoying mistakes and we will always be disciplined. And there is a huge problem of favoritism in SAHP and it is very difficult to prevent it completely but I know how to mostly prevent it. To prevent this from happening in my term, when we hire a HC we will always test his qualifications and experience with proper interviews and we will not give a place to anyone we do not trust in the organization. This will increase people's trust in us. Considering all these we will have a great term.

As everyone knows, the golden key to running a community/organization is to know what you are doing, to be disciplined and to be forward-thinking. And if you want to be a leader, you have to be smart and know what you are doing. Not to mention providing an equal, warm, family-like environment for people. When I look back at previous leaders, some were rookies and didn’t know what to do, some were doing well and did great things, some were ruthless and tried to keep people disciplined and it backfired and many people didn’t like them and some were really toxic. Apart from all this, a SAHP under my leadership will be like a warm family with no activity problems, disciplined, equal work environment and no favoritism, where members’ voices/desires are taken into consideration and valued. Of course, there will always be disruptions but I will always have plans on how to overcome them. And yes, speaking of activity, the organizations I have seen in previous periods had a lot of activity problems at night, usually there were 3-4 people and the gangs would take advantage of this and gain the upper hand in the activities. I will prevent this and make sure that SAHP is always active and ready for duty. And finally of course there are many people that I know for this whole organization and they will help me as much as they can during my term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My Plans About Promotion and Bonus Systems: Unlike the classic ones, everyone in SAHP will have equal working conditions and we will not allow any favoritism or injustice, which is already our duty and an important behavior that we are obliged to do. Everyone will get what they deserve and this will increase their desire to work and perform better. People will always get what they deserve, no more or less. I will check the performance and work of all our officers throughout the week and at the end of the week everyone who deserves it will receive the promotion and bonuses they deserve in a promotion ceremony. And this will be a really big and exciting time and people will be eager to achieve it every week. We plan to have the promotion ceremony every week on Saturday or Sunday. It may generally overlap with other organizations but I believe we will solve this by contacting them. And at the end of this ceremony, I will state the deficiencies and points I liked in the report I made about that week, which people may get a little bored at this time but I know a few tricks that will make it fun. In this way, people will not make the same mistakes etc. next week. and we will keep Term orderly and disciplined
Using RP Commands / And activity problems: Most people do not care about this issue and think that these commands are unnecessary, but these commands significantly increase the RP level and you can really understand what the other person is feeling. and I think that by using these commands we can greatly increase the quality of our RP and enjoy it more. I will pay attention to this in my term and prevent the mistakes made in this regard. And I will make people use it actively

As you know from the previous times, SAHP can sometimes or even often have activity problems and this creates great opportunities for gangs, I want to prevent this and we will make sure that SAHP is active 24/7. From what I have seen in the previous terms, usually few people are active in the late hours and this is a big problem. To prevent this problem, I plan to make a separate bonus and promotion system for officers who are active at night. In this way, we will see an active SAHP at all hours of the day and SAHP will always see good numbers in the events. So SAHP will always be active and show everyone its power, I have good plans in this regard.

Communication with Other Organizations and RP Opportunities We Can Find With Them: We will always ensure that SAHP stays in contact with other organizations. Because this makes the RP we do quality and gives a nice image from the outside. For example, in any Hostage situation, we can call Ems and improve the RP. In addition, in any open recruitment situation, we can contact Ems and ask for help from them, and we can even add a checkpoint to it. We can also be in constant contact with LI and contribute to the events they do, they can help us and more. Of course, there is no end to this and there are endless opportunities.

About My Rank System;

Rank System
30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Chief of Staff
27) Chief
26) Deputy Chief
25) US Marshal
24) Captain
23) Lieutenant
22) Supervisor
21) Major