Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day 8-10 Hours

5. Your Discord' kabirr00

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to became vagos leader because I Have good experience in criminal org I am ex deputy in Bloods , Families, Ballas.

2. I Know How To lead 30-40 player in events. I can do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events.

3. I have too many friends in server so my term don't goes dead and I my family members are supportive so they also help me to do my term successfully without Any warning.

4. And I Have A Good Turfe Team and I try to achieve 100% turf , do Highway Robbery, GhettoClap, hostage situation, Store Robbery as a active gang and treat Leo's properly not like others.

5. I Will Try To my term goes better as much with 0 warnings.

6. I try to improve rp by terrorists attack I will make sure my newbie gang members don't breaks server rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I will make sure First one break rule. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules.i would accept most people who know rules but if there rp standard was low i would help them improve it as i want to have strong rp with everyone in the city. I will try do some terrorists attack like assasination of governor kidnapping fib director taking hostage saho sherrif in demand of money etc..

I Have Numbers Of Goals.

1. Complete All Events Successfully Without warning.

2. Complete Every Turfe Properly.

3.To Make Gang Active and Powerful With

The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.

Ranking System:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee

THNX FOR YOUR TIME

VAGOS ON TOP....

Adam Badsha

LEADER OF BADSHA FAMILY
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day 8-10 Hours

5. Your Discord' kabirr00

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to became vagos leader because I Have good experience in criminal org I am ex deputy in Bloods , Families, Ballas.

2. I Know How To lead 30-40 player in events. I can do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events.

3. I have too many friends in server so my term don't goes dead and I my family members are supportive so they also help me to do my term successfully without Any warning.

4. And I Have A Good Turfe Team and I try to achieve 100% turf , do Highway Robbery, GhettoClap, hostage situation, Store Robbery as a active gang and treat Leo's properly not like others.

5. I Will Try To my term goes better as much with 0 warnings.

6. I try to improve rp by terrorists attack I will make sure my newbie gang members don't breaks server rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I will make sure First one break rule. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules.i would accept most people who know rules but if there rp standard was low i would help them improve it as i want to have strong rp with everyone in the city. I will try do some terrorists attack like assasination of governor kidnapping fib director taking hostage saho sherrif in demand of money etc..

I Have Numbers Of Goals.

1. Complete All Events Successfully Without warning.

2. Complete Every Turfe Properly.

3.To Make Gang Active and Powerful With

The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.

Ranking System:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee

THNX FOR YOUR TIME

VAGOS ON TOP....
not an off topic , all the best my lil bro

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Thursday) , 01/08/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom