Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GR 6.15, UB Demands, CR, PG | 119546, 141703, 156719, 154812

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Optimus
Suspect ID
119546 141703 156719
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
18:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-FQEdp7Y-Tk

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
119546 Shooted me without giving Demands
141703 Started Abusing and Give UB Demands and start shooting
141703 Same shooting 2 times without any demands
154812 Driving car without tyres PG

Assassin Aditya

Player
Player
I would like to request your pov from the starting plz admin plz do the request too he did 6.15 too

jeskelz

Player
Player
Show the POV where ID 119546 did give u demands because if you post a forum pls make a valid proof. Also This is a game okey so we found ur solars and we want to steal them. I am sry that you lost them but the part of the game. So show full POV so we can see if he did wrong! Thank you!

ranveer mafia

Player
Player
when my car get punctured i went to petrol pump to buy repair kit u can see i go insant when my car get punctured

jeskelz

Player
Player
They told you to leave the area after they patch u up. They were 4 guys aiming guns on u and u did not fear for your life. You had to complay with them cus u just ram them over. So you can get punished for CR + Fear RP. You have to be careful when u post a forum on someone else.....

Assassin Aditya

Player
Player
ohh really stop lying ok if i did post on it
listen bro show me the part before patching you when we both were on the stairs and i gave you demand but u wait for me to get down listen i have the pov too if u dont want to post i can do it but i dont want the headache either u are gona do it or i am gona post the same pov for Fear rp + 6.15 + PG when u and ur friend where climbing the stairs with a rev in the hand its on you now

Last edited:

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
listen bro show me the part before patching you when we both were on the stairs and i gave you demand but u wait for me to get down listen i have the pov too if u dont want to post i can do it but i dont want the headache either u are gona do it or i am gona post the same pov for Fear rp + 6.15 + PG when u and ur friend where climbing the stairs with a rev in the hand its on you now
first of all they are not my freinds and wht are u talking i dont know

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
ok post it

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 157501 to provide the POV from start of the situation.
you have 4 hours to do so.​

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 157501 to provide the POV from start of the situation.
you have 4 hours to do so.​
i started record my pov when they came to collect my debt and i dont wana give him and they start killing me

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing the evidence, I decide to Reject the report.
As the provided evidence is not from start of the sitiuation.
And required POV was not provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom