Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Ekagra Salvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
3. GMT +5:30(India)
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

My Experience in Organizations:
- LSPD HOD OF HRT 3x
- LSPD COS OF HRT 2x
- FIB 00 Agent 4x
- SAHP HOD OF HRT 2x
- SAHP SUPERVISOR OF HRT 2x
- SAHP COS OF ALL DEPT 1x
- SAHP COS OF HRT 1x
- SAHP COS OF S.W.A.T 1x
- EMS Deputy Chief 1x
- Bloods Leader (Crime Side)

1. Leader Of Los Santos Police Department

2. I have been in all Organizations in the City, My Journey started from LSPD in Billy Booth’s term, It was surely an amazing term and That was the first time I joined LSPD, Seeing LSPD As a Trainee Upto Getting my First High Command Position in the end Of Billy’s 2nd Term where I got DHOD I’ve seen alot in LSPD, I want to be the Leader of LSPD Now to make it efficient and Lead it in the best way Possible breaking all previous records, gaining high numbers in all events and Keeping the Activity Maximum.

LSPD is Located Right in the Middle Of The City gaining access to the city is a major advantage as Patrolling the city is very easy and all area’s are accessible very nearby, Being the Nearest near the Ghetto LSPD Has an advantage over other organizations to get quick intel on gangs using Drones, UC Agents to it’s benefit hence increasing the win rate over gangs.

3. First Advice will be to Create Strong Connections with all State Leaders Especially FIB, SAHP and National Guard as keeping Co-ordination between these all is they key to winning against gangs, Conducting Joint Sessions, Tactical Departments of All Working together in Co-Ordination in Events Like Store Robberies makes it harder for the gangs to win over LEOs.

3.1 Conducting Joint PR Events with Other Organizations combined Like LifeInvader, Government, National Guard and EMS is a way to keep relations strong with each other, Doing this on daily basis increases the Teamwork and Co-ordination between all of the organizations and makes it easier to communicate and work together as one resulting in More Quality RP With New Ideas for Citizens hence making PR Events more Fun.

3.2 Offering Quality Training to Cadets and Trainees, Creating Training Videos and Having a Strong HRT Team which focuses on Trainings is a key to Increase activity. As long as new hirings and trainings are being done on regular basis the overall activity will never decrease resulting in High Numbers at all times leading to A Good Organizational activity with Low Rulebreaks.

3.3 Keeping No Favouritism, Favouritism is a thing which ruins alot of organizations, I would like to always keep some spots open in High Command and Departmental High Command Positions for people to work and achieve, rather filling out all my High Commands with previously experienced people we should keep some spots open for New People to Work hard and look upto the Goal of Achieving them.

3.4 Hosting Daily and Weekly Competitions for LSPD Employees is a great way to Maintain Quality Roleplay and High Activity within the Organization, I’ll be Introducing Tow and Arrest Competitions on daily basis and Also will be Rewarding those who stay active with High Incentives as Bonuses so people love to work in LSPD.

3.5 Offering Midweek Promotions between the Week to selected Employees who work exceptionally Hard and gave their best to LSPD, This will be done through my HRT Team along with Employee of The Week System so that all employees compete and work for the Employee of the Week in order to get a Hefty Bonus for themselves along with the Title of Employee of the Month.

Departments I would Like to Keep:

1. Human Resources & Training:

Human Resources & Training working as the backbone of the Organization managing all the Paperwork, Documents of the Organization along with Hiring New Employees everyday and Training them to be Great Officers to help out LSPD Activities on Daily Basis. HRT is gonna act like the Backbone (Supoort) Of the Whole LSPD and is also gonna be the Most active Department Overall.

2. Internal Affairs (IA):

Internal Affairs managing and Operating Internally within the LSPD ensuring no officer is breaking any laws, no conflicts between any people within the organization and Lastly No Corruption taking Place in the Organization, Doing activity and Bodycam Checks from time to time to Background Checks, Licenses Checks doing all this keeping LSPD Legally Strong always IA is gonna be an effective Department.

3. Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T):

Special Weapons and Tactics as the Name Suggests is Gonna be a Tactical Department consisting of Good Shooters, People whom are good with Tactical Skills is gonna be an essential Department, Creating Videos For Strategies and Tactics to Conducting Special Training Sessions for Missions Like SUBS, Bank, Aircraft Carrier. S.W.A.T is gonna dominate against the Gangs ensuring us winning over Gangs.

4. Special Forces Division (SFD):

SFD is gonna be a New Department Introduced in my Term Which is Gonna be the Leading Department in all Missions, Consisting Of Highly Skilled Operators, Different teams to Lead, Flank and being Prepared for every situation at all times always alert is gonna be the work of Special Forces Division.

5. Undercover Department (UC):

Undercover Department is gonna be the most Hidden yet Active Department in my Term, I have high plans for this department making it one of the Best Undercover Teams LSPD has ever seen, Being near the Ghetto LSPD has the advantage to Gather Intel on the Gangs very easily and know their next move. Well Undercover department is exactly gonna do this, Being in Co-Ordination with Federal Investigation Bureau at all times and Communicating together for Evidences, Communicated Undercover Busts, Secret Undercover Operations. My Undercover team is gonna be Flawless at their work and Break all the Previous Records.

6. Public Relations (PR):

Public Relations is Gonna be the Most Visible department to the Public Creating a Good Image of LSPD infront of the Public, Organizing Fun events for Our Citizens joining and collaborating with Other PR Teams such as LifeInvader and EMS is an essential thing for Quality Roleplay. My PR team will be focused to host one event daily Completing 25/25 events within the first 30 days and also Conducting Internal Events within the LSPD for LSPD Employees to have fun between their Shifts.

7. Traffic Enforcement (TE):

Consisting of Traffic Cops, this Department is gonna be On the Streets always Towing, Issuing Tickets, Speed Traps, Radars and alot more. Conducting Tow Raids on daily basis along with Checkpoints to Increase Activity is gonna be the Job of Traffic Enforcement in my Term. Traffic Enforcement is Gonna Consist of Towies specially hired to do their Efficient Job at Towing and keeping the city roads always clean.

My Chain Of Command For LSPD:

30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
25 - Task Force Operative
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
21 - Inspector ( IA & UC Only )
20 - Field Training Officer ( HRT Only )
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
15 - Master Patrol Officer 5
14 - Master Patrol Officer 4
13 - Master Patrol Officer 3
12 - Master Patrol Officer 2
11 - Master Patrol Officer 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

Lastly I would like to Thank the Curators taking their time to Review My Application.
Best Regards,
Ekagra Salvatore

harish b hai

Player
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

- LSPD HOD OF HRT 3x
- LSPD COS OF HRT 2x
- FIB 00 Agent 4x
- SAHP HOD OF HRT 2x
- SAHP COS OF HRT 1x
- SAHP COS OF S.W.A.T 1x
- EMS Deputy Chief 1x

2. I have been in all Organizations in the City, My Journey started from LSPD in Billy Booth’s term, It was surely an amazing term and That was the first time I joined LSPD, Seeing LSPD As a Trainee Upto Getting my First High Command Position in the end Of Billy’s 2nd Term where I got DHOD I’ve seen alot in LSPD, I want to be the Leader of LSPD Now to make it efficient and Lead it in the best way Possible breaking all previous records, gaining high numbers in all events and Keeping the Activity Maximum.

LSPD is Located Right in the Middle Of The City gaining access to the city is a major advantage as Patrolling the city is very easy and all area’s are accessible very nearby, Being the Nearest near the Ghetto LSPD Has an advantage over other organizations to get quick intel on gangs using Drones, UC Agents to it’s benefit hence increasing the win rate over gangs.

3. First Advice will be to Create Strong Connections with all State Leaders Especially FIB, SAHP and National Guard as keeping Co-ordination between these all is they key to winning against gangs, Conducting Joint Sessions, Tactical Departments of All Working together in Co-Ordination in Events Like Store Robberies makes it harder for the gangs to win over LEOs.

3.1 Conducting Joint PR Events with Other Organizations combined Like LifeInvader, Government, National Guard and EMS is a way to keep relations strong with each other, Doing this on daily basis increases the Teamwork and Co-ordination between all of the organizations and makes it easier to communicate and work together as one resulting in More Quality RP With New Ideas for Citizens hence making PR Events more Fun.

3.2 Offering Quality Training to Cadets and Trainees, Creating Training Videos and Having a Strong HRT Team which focuses on Trainings is a key to Increase activity. As long as new hirings and trainings are being done on regular basis the overall activity will never decrease resulting in High Numbers at all times leading to A Good Organizational activity with Low Rulebreaks.

3.3 Keeping No Favouritism, Favouritism is a thing which ruins alot of organizations, I would like to always keep some spots open in High Command and Departmental High Command Positions for people to work and achieve, rather filling out all my High Commands with previously experienced people we should keep some spots open for New People to Work hard and look upto the Goal of Achieving them.

3.4 Hosting Daily and Weekly Competitions for LSPD Employees is a great way to Maintain Quality Roleplay and High Activity within the Organization, I’ll be Introducing Tow and Arrest Competitions on daily basis and Also will be Rewarding those who stay active with High Incentives as Bonuses so people love to work in LSPD.

3.5 Offering Midweek Promotions between the Week to selected Employees who work exceptionally Hard and gave their best to LSPD, This will be done through my HRT Team along with Employee of The Week System so that all employees compete and work for the Employee of the Week in order to get a Hefty Bonus for themselves along with the Title of Employee of the Month.

Human Resources & Training working as the backbone of the Organization managing all the Paperwork, Documents of the Organization along with Hiring New Employees everyday and Training them to be Great Officers to help out LSPD Activities on Daily Basis. HRT is gonna act like the Backbone (Supoort) Of the Whole LSPD and is also gonna be the Most active Department Overall.

Internal Affairs managing and Operating Internally within the LSPD ensuring no officer is breaking any laws, no conflicts between any people within the organization and Lastly No Corruption taking Place in the Organization, Doing activity and Bodycam Checks from time to time to Background Checks, Licenses Checks doing all this keeping LSPD Legally Strong always IA is gonna be an effective Department.

Special Weapons and Tactics as the Name Suggests is Gonna be a Tactical Department consisting of Good Shooters, People whom are good with Tactical Skills is gonna be an essential Department, Creating Videos For Strategies and Tactics to Conducting Special Training Sessions for Missions Like SUBS, Bank, Aircraft Carrier. S.W.A.T is gonna dominate against the Gangs ensuring us winning over Gangs.

SFD is gonna be a New Department Introduced in my Term Which is Gonna be the Leading Department in all Missions, Consisting Of Highly Skilled Operators, Different teams to Lead, Flank and being Prepared for every situation at all times always alert is gonna be the work of Special Forces Division.

Undercover Department is gonna be the most Hidden yet Active Department in my Term, I have high plans for this department making it one of the Best Undercover Teams LSPD has ever seen, Being near the Ghetto LSPD has the advantage to Gather Intel on the Gangs very easily and know their next move. Well Undercover department is exactly gonna do this, Being in Co-Ordination with Federal Investigation Bureau at all times and Communicating together for Evidences, Communicated Undercover Busts, Secret Undercover Operations. My Undercover team is gonna be Flawless at their work and Break all the Previous Records.

Public Relations is Gonna be the Most Visible department to the Public Creating a Good Image of LSPD infront of the Public, Organizing Fun events for Our Citizens joining and collaborating with Other PR Teams such as LifeInvader and EMS is an essential thing for Quality Roleplay. My PR team will be focused to host one event daily Completing 25/25 events within the first 30 days and also Conducting Internal Events within the LSPD for LSPD Employees to have fun between their Shifts.

Consisting of Traffic Cops, this Department is gonna be On the Streets always Towing, Issuing Tickets, Speed Traps, Radars and alot more. Conducting Tow Raids on daily basis along with Checkpoints to Increase Activity is gonna be the Job of Traffic Enforcement in my Term. Traffic Enforcement is Gonna Consist of Towies specially hired to do their Efficient Job at Towing and keeping the city roads always clean.

30 - Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

Lastly I would like to Thank the Curators taking their time to Review My Application.
Best Regards,
Ekagra Salvatore
we want you as a leader .

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

- LSPD HOD OF HRT 3x
- LSPD COS OF HRT 2x
- FIB 00 Agent 4x
- SAHP HOD OF HRT 2x
- SAHP COS OF HRT 1x
- SAHP COS OF S.W.A.T 1x
- EMS Deputy Chief 1x

30 - Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

Best Regards,
Ekagra Salvatore
Best leader ++

Danny Boyy

🌸 Blossommmm 🌸
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

- LSPD HOD OF HRT 3x
- LSPD COS OF HRT 2x
- FIB 00 Agent 4x
- SAHP HOD OF HRT 2x
- SAHP COS OF HRT 1x
- SAHP COS OF S.W.A.T 1x
- EMS Deputy Chief 1x

30 - Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

Best Regards,
Ekagra Salvatore
W

Wizard Syneon

Player
Player
In my city experience. He is the best player who can control everythings perfectly...! I believe that if he is the leader of LSPD then LSPD will get a best leader of its history...

asg69rip

Player
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

- LSPD HOD OF HRT 3x
- LSPD COS OF HRT 2x
- FIB 00 Agent 4x
- SAHP HOD OF HRT 2x
- SAHP COS OF HRT 1x
- SAHP COS OF S.W.A.T 1x
- EMS Deputy Chief 1x

30 - Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

Best Regards,
Ekagra Salvatore
++ I believe that if he is the leader of LSPD then LSPD will get a best leader of the history of Grand Rp En1...

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
4. 7+ Hours
5. ekagrasalvatore
6. Ekagra Salvatore
7. 315238

- LSPD HOD OF HRT 3x
- LSPD COS OF HRT 2x
- FIB 00 Agent 4x
- SAHP HOD OF HRT 2x
- SAHP COS OF HRT 1x
- SAHP COS OF S.W.A.T 1x
- EMS Deputy Chief 1x

30 - Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

Best Regards,
Ekagra Salvatore
+++ Greatest leader of all time +++
No cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom