Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Fabyan Syrz
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNDzP3oDV4

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
Hope you doing good

I got banned for G.R 6.17 on this forum with no reason for it the pov is normal i do not know why i got ban.
That’s Your Issue When You Record In A Another Software Not Like Nvidia Or Amd And You Know There Was Banned On The OBS And That’s Your Issue You Record With It

fabyan

Player
Player
That’s Your Issue When You Record In A Another Software Not Like Nvidia Or Amd And You Know There Was Banned On The OBS And That’s Your Issue You Record With It
I don't even know why u getting involved in this as its all admin decision and non of yours , like I don't know why u acting like you and your family knows the rules when you come to break all rules outside our house and harass us all day long . second of all I've never used obs ever in my life I'm ready for pc check from an admin anytime they want to do it . I also would like an Arabic admin so they can see the way you guys swearing at my mum and my sister in Arabic and its all in the pov , I know you don't care as I'm sure you have a lot of accounts as you keep coming back from deferent accounts so stay aside and let admin focus on what they doing you just confusing everything .

Top Bottom