Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Permanent Ban for (F1) Bug Abuse | By Dinesh Chowdary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Nhol Hellking
Administrators nickname
Dinesh Chowdary
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wKZyiaB

NHOLleam

Player
Player
Dear Admin, I hope you are well.
My name is Nhol Hellking ID (59974).
I am an EN3 player and I am writing to appeal the ban issued on my account for violating General Rule 6.23 (F1) abuse.
Because some guys are stealing from me and I pressed F1 which is very stupid on my part and
I received a permanent ban for violating General Rule 6.23 abuse I pressed (F1) and I am sorry for this big mistake on my part
I have made many friends and my friend and I bought a family called Barcode and I am the leader in this family, we have continued to play on the family and develop and improve it since the family opened, and we have made our way with the family fairly and equitably, it is very hard for me to leave all this fatigue and time and my friends and leave the server. I apologize for this big bad behavior. I want to continue to be a part of this community. I have made many friends and I do not want to leave them. I have learned from my mistakes and I am committed to improving my behavior. I hope to have the opportunity to prove that I can be a positive member of the Grand RP Project. I agree to delete my main account and allow me to be a good member of this wonderful community again. Please give me one last chance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I hope you will consider unblocking my application and allowing me to continue to be a part of this wonderful project.

Best regards (Nahol Helking).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom