Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Rio Parker
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Jul 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ulPYCxO

priyansh

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, James, and Alex, I am Rio and my in-game ID is 74256, and recently I got banned for bug abuse. I was playing with pet shooting and then I got killed by that pet and I tried to do f1 befor I got dead but I am dead and I relogged and bro I have always adhered to the game's rules and regret any misunderstanding. I have made great friends in this game. I love this game and want to continue playing and enjoying it with my friend. bro please bro I didn't did intensely bro please Unban me sir If possible and I also griended too much and buyied a house It will also go in auction. Sir I am requesting please unban me pzz. Thank you for your consideration.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
wel u had bug abused and received punishment for that
it's only u whom are guilty in it
+ there is no POV from your side in complain which could somehow change fact of abusing of f1 like u describe in ur story

priyansh

Player
Player
wel u had bug abused and received punishment for that
it's only u whom are guilty in it
+ there is no POV from your side in complain which could somehow change fact of abusing of f1 like u describe in ur story
sir i know that but sir i really want to play with my friends again :(

Top Bottom