Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Inc
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2024
Time of violation
0:54
Proofs
https://ibb.co/XYJs75f

Ace Karmaa

Player
Player
Bro you did the transaction and everything then say I’m scamming come on bro be real.
Solid evidence there of u even confirming its white before I came to u and u said yes and on transactions looks white but its not so yes it is scamming maybe before scamming u should read 1.3 Very sure am not blind as people around even confirmed this is not white like u said. Good luck and enjoy ur vac.

Ace Karmaa

Player
Player
that mask is white ? what color is white to you? and wait he did the transaction then wanted to complain? sounds like thats his loss.
Don't off-topic in my thread I don't even know who u are and why u talking he's getting his friends to help him here its clearly not white like he said right please stop talking am pretty sure any admin who will review this knows what White Snowboarders Mask looks like.

Mykel

Player
Player
friends? ion even know the guy. just sick of people saying scam when that mask is white you just dont like the shade of white you shouldnt of done the deal before seeing it. irl that would be labled white. stop harassing players trying to get them kicked off the server. shouldnt of done the trade before seeing the product. nuff said. its your fault in all actuality. do you go buy oranges from a store and be like this orange is red inside. but im out thought you needed my opinion.

Ace Karmaa

Player
Player
friends? ion even know the guy. just sick of people saying scam when that mask is white you just dont like the shade of white you shouldnt of done the deal before seeing it. irl that would be labled white. stop harassing players trying to get them kicked off the server. shouldnt of done the trade before seeing the product. nuff said. its your fault in all actuality. do you go buy oranges from a store and be like this orange is red inside. but im out thought you needed my opinion.
keep ur mouth shut ur irrelevant, my thread is clear he told me white before i went and in transaction looked white him saying white to sell me it when its not white that itself is scamming I think u might need a bit of research on that word, look at my forum i don't even rep people but people who wanna sit and scam me i will rep. anyways noth to do with u get to sleep idek who u r

Mykel

Player
Player
keep ur mouth shut ur irrelevant, my thread is clear he told me white before i went and in transaction looked white him saying white to sell me it when its not white that itself is scamming I think u might need a bit of research on that word, look at my forum i don't even rep people but people who wanna sit and scam me i will rep. anyways noth to do with u get to sleep idek who u r
just mad you lost and didnt check product you shouldve checked before you bought you took the L cause you didnt like it and now are mad

Ace Karmaa

Player
Player
Clearly same person making diff forum accounts to talk from so CRINGE bro please get a life if there is no rulebreak why u so scared u gonna get punished?? ahaha maybe coz u know exactly where this is leading....
just mad you lost and didnt check product you shouldve checked before you bought you took the L cause you didnt like it and now are mad

Mykel

Player
Player
Clearly same person making diff forum accounts to talk from so CRINGE bro please get a life if there is no rulebreak why u so scared u gonna get punished?? ahaha maybe coz u know exactly where this is leading....

we can discord bet we two different people my guy you just trying so hard to win.

Ivy Eagles

The Eagles Inc On Top!
Player
Ace Inc it isn’t scamming as the mask is white as you saw when you bought it, no clue what colour mask you was trying to buy but you definitely bought a white mask for 3.5mill. Not really scamming here just yu buying a mask lol

Daniel Cripp

Player
Player
Ace after I responded on here I went back in city and saw you put up at saying selling white snowboarders mask of type 5 so how did I scam you. You expected me to sell you type 1 for 3m. You out of your mind dude.

Mrr amg

Player
Player
This guy Scammed me sold me 800k worth Mask for 3 Mill and lied saying it was White has post ad saying white snowboarders mask I message also to double check its Fully White he says Yes.

Attachment here.

CLEARLY NOT WHITE!! + REFUSED TO RETURN...
bro im not a part of this at all and just looking at random forums and checking this out but you never asked him before if it was white white exactly how u wanted and u still confirmed everything when he even put it on to show u. People report these days for no reason. Matter a fact any snowboard mask for for atleast 1.5 to 30 mil..

Mrr amg

Player
Player
This guy Scammed me sold me 800k worth Mask for 3 Mill and lied saying it was White has post ad saying white snowboarders mask I message also to double check its Fully White he says Yes.

Attachment here.

CLEARLY NOT WHITE!! + REFUSED TO RETURN...
and also let me add to my previous message what is not white to you? Did he sold u or try to tell u it a green one? I do not understand what you're accusing this man of. On my screen and clear to everyone it white and there is also another type of white, next time if u do any purchases make sure by the type of the masks in the exchange while you're buying it.

Top Bottom