Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwaisMemon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Awais
2. Your age:15
3. Time zone: Pakistan Standard Time (PST)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours during the week, 8 to 12 hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord:awaisgaming201
6. Your Nickname:Wesi
7. Your ID:77560

---

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Vagos

---

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Extensive Leadership Experience and Passion for Vagos:
I have been a deputy in several top-tier gangs, setting the standard for gang operations on EN2. Over the past two years, I have dedicated substantial time to gang activities, demonstrating my ability to lead effectively. My history shows a proven track record, having served as deputy of Vagos in EN2 and EN3 and deputy of Bunta. I've been part of every gang, but Vagos is the one I enjoyed the most. I've always dreamed of being a gang leader and leading Vagos to greatness.

2. Lnnovative RP Contribution and Dedication:
As a leader, I aim to introduce new types of roleplay (RP) and enhance the experience in EN3. With my extensive experience, I understand what works and what doesn't. I have a strong team, not just my family, who are all committed to improving RP. Together, we will brainstorm and implement new RP methods within the server's rules and boundaries, transforming how our gang operates and making the experience more exciting for everyone involved. My extensive experience across various gangs has prepared me to take on this role and make Vagos the best.

3. Improving Leadership and Unparalleled Event Knowledge:
My comprehensive knowledge of gang events and effective strategies distinguishes me from others. I have devised successful tactics for various gang-related events, ensuring a fun experience for all participants while strictly adhering to the server's rules and guidelines. I have seen poor leadership in some gangs, including Families, Marabunta, and Vagos. I want to change this by becoming the best leader Vagos has ever had.

---

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. Opportunities for Members and Deprioritizing Turf Control:
My gang will have the best opportunities to rob stores, participate in events, and create their own events. Deputies and other members will have significant roles. While turfs can be enjoyable, they won't be the primary focus of my leadership. Instead, my gang's main objectives will be fostering strong out-of-character (OOC) relationships and ensuring positive in-character (IC) interactions for everyone.

2. Welcoming Beginners and Diversifying Criminal Activities:
I will welcome beginners to Vagos if they know the rules. I am more than happy to take good players and beginners, especially those at levels 3-5 or higher. My approach will not solely revolve around terrorist activities. Overemphasizing terrorism can limit RP opportunities and exclude engaging activities that create enjoyable experiences for law enforcement officers (LEOs).

3. Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment, Engagement and Profit:
Every gang member should have fun during their time within the gang. We'll prioritize making gang events and meetings enjoyable for all members, organizing events, attending enhancements, and hosting small gatherings. I will always strive to get my people out of jail, no matter who they are. We will achieve 100% turf control, earn over 10,000 profit every hour, conduct 2 FZ raids every day, and offer maximum bonuses and great activity for all members.

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations:
To prevent one gang from dominating the ghetto, I'll encourage friendly "wars" and competition among gangs. This approach fosters engaging gunfights and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring that gangs continuously face exciting challenges and competitors at various levels.

---

MY RANKING SYSTEM

1. Newbie
2. Baby mania
3. Shooter
4. Enforcer
5. Junior Mafia
6. Graffiti Team
7. Gangster
8. Turfer
9. Mania
10. Warlord
11. Captain
12. Schmetterling
13. Deputy Dealer
14. Top Dealer
15. Leader

---

My Experiences

- Ex-Sahp:Supervisor
- Ex-LSPD:Lieutenant
- Ex-Bloods: Warlord
-Ex families:Gangster
-Ex Ems: Trainee2
---

Choko Shotes

Player
Player
best leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Awais
2. Your age:15
3. Time zone: Pakistan Standard Time (PST)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours during the week, 8 to 12 hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord:awaisgaming201
6. Your Nickname:Wesi
7. Your ID:77560

---

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Vagos

---

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Extensive Leadership Experience and Passion for Vagos:
I have been a deputy in several top-tier gangs, setting the standard for gang operations on EN2. Over the past two years, I have dedicated substantial time to gang activities, demonstrating my ability to lead effectively. My history shows a proven track record, having served as deputy of Vagos in EN2 and EN3 and deputy of Bunta. I've been part of every gang, but Vagos is the one I enjoyed the most. I've always dreamed of being a gang leader and leading Vagos to greatness.

2. Lnnovative RP Contribution and Dedication:
As a leader, I aim to introduce new types of roleplay (RP) and enhance the experience in EN3. With my extensive experience, I understand what works and what doesn't. I have a strong team, not just my family, who are all committed to improving RP. Together, we will brainstorm and implement new RP methods within the server's rules and boundaries, transforming how our gang operates and making the experience more exciting for everyone involved. My extensive experience across various gangs has prepared me to take on this role and make Vagos the best.

3. Improving Leadership and Unparalleled Event Knowledge:
My comprehensive knowledge of gang events and effective strategies distinguishes me from others. I have devised successful tactics for various gang-related events, ensuring a fun experience for all participants while strictly adhering to the server's rules and guidelines. I have seen poor leadership in some gangs, including Families, Marabunta, and Vagos. I want to change this by becoming the best leader Vagos has ever had.

---

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. Opportunities for Members and Deprioritizing Turf Control:
My gang will have the best opportunities to rob stores, participate in events, and create their own events. Deputies and other members will have significant roles. While turfs can be enjoyable, they won't be the primary focus of my leadership. Instead, my gang's main objectives will be fostering strong out-of-character (OOC) relationships and ensuring positive in-character (IC) interactions for everyone.

2. Welcoming Beginners and Diversifying Criminal Activities:
I will welcome beginners to Vagos if they know the rules. I am more than happy to take good players and beginners, especially those at levels 3-5 or higher. My approach will not solely revolve around terrorist activities. Overemphasizing terrorism can limit RP opportunities and exclude engaging activities that create enjoyable experiences for law enforcement officers (LEOs).

3. Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment, Engagement and Profit:
Every gang member should have fun during their time within the gang. We'll prioritize making gang events and meetings enjoyable for all members, organizing events, attending enhancements, and hosting small gatherings. I will always strive to get my people out of jail, no matter who they are. We will achieve 100% turf control, earn over 10,000 profit every hour, conduct 2 FZ raids every day, and offer maximum bonuses and great activity for all members.

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations:
To prevent one gang from dominating the ghetto, I'll encourage friendly "wars" and competition among gangs. This approach fosters engaging gunfights and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring that gangs continuously face exciting challenges and competitors at various levels.

---

MY RANKING SYSTEM

1. Newbie
2. Baby mania
3. Shooter
4. Enforcer
5. Junior Mafia
6. Graffiti Team
7. Gangster
8. Turfer
9. Mania
10. Warlord