Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AwaisMemon

Player
Player
**Information:**
1. Your name IRL: Awais
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: awaisgaming201
6. Your Nickname: Awais Shelby
7. Your ID: 77560

Additional Information:
1. Current Role: Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. Past Experience: My past experience with Ballas was remarkable; I truly enjoyed being part of this organization. Ballas has always been an active gang with skilled shooters and high participation in events. I want to continue this legacy by maintaining a top-performing gang, ensuring we have the best shooters and most active members, and being the gang of choice for the city.

b. Leadership: As a leader, I will ensure that all members receive the rank they deserve based on their activity and contributions. I will make sure that high command members are well-versed in the rules and fit for their positions, promoting a well-organized and fair hierarchy.

c. Growing and Expanding the Gang: I plan to scale the gang by demonstrating its activity and capabilities in winning events, store robberies, and other high-stakes activities. My goal is to showcase Ballas as a dominant force in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Gang Activities: Focus on high-profile activities such as store robberies, gun store robberies, and NG raids. Additionally, organize activities like highway robberies, ATM robberies, and hostage situations.

- Equal Opportunities: Ensure that all members have equal chances to participate in robberies and missions, rather than allowing one person to dominate multiple activities. This promotes fairness and engagement among all members.

- Event Participation: Maintain a high level of activity in gang events like Clandestine, Battleship, Subs, and more.

- Rule Adherence: Implement a strict hiring process to ensure that members are familiar with and follow the rules. Enforce consequences for rule violations and ensure that high command members are well-trained in handling various situations and hiring new members.

4. My Goals for Ballas:

- Become a highly active gang with significant participation in events.
- Achieve success in events and establish a reputation for winning.
- Have experienced and capable high command members.
- Ensure all gang members adhere to rules and standards.
- Be the gang of choice for people on the server.

Ranks:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Event Leader
12. War Lord
11. Turfer
10. Clapper
9. Mafia
8. Graffiti Team
7. Criminal
6. Killer
5. Hitman