Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Last Veenom
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:10
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S4x7zlSzN5J2nqOovvCfnceNAcehbd17/view?usp=drive_link

Last Veenom

Player
Player
[ Faisal Mehar ]
[ Last Veenom ]
[Discord : Venom7861 ]

[30.07.2024]

To the Grand RP Moderation Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally appeal the ban on my account under Rule GR 1.8, which occurred on [30.07.2024 ]. I understand that my actions violated the server rules, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption I may have caused.

[ Actually I Started Playing Grand Roleplay Just a Week ago and i was unaware of this rule! i mistakenly transfer an amount of 80,000$ from my twink account to my main account being unaware that it is prohibited to have interactions between your Main And Twink Accounts, After i asked my family Mate about this after my transaction and he guided me not to do this as it is against the rules but i already did a transaction by that time! Being a New Player of the Grand Roleplay , ill make sure to read and follow all the rules of the Grand Roleplay ]

I have taken time to reflect on my actions and understand the importance of following the server rules. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Grand RP community.

I kindly request that you reconsider the ban on my account and allow me the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to being a positive and rule-abiding member of the server.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
[ Faisal Mehar ]
[ Last Venom ]
[ ID : 94800 ]

Last Veenom

Player
Player
I Did'nt Know that i Should post my 60 Day Ban Screenshot to a site given by the admin instead of google drive, So i Uploaded it again
Link : I Sincerely Regret about transfering 80K from twink account as being a new player of grand rp, i didnt know that it is prohibited ! Well I Just bought a battle pass recently and i cant waste for so long, Please Unban me ... I Sincerely apologize for my mistake. Grand RP Moderation Team

Last Veenom

Player
Player
You can deduct the 80K that i took as i was unaware that this money could lead to ban! i really worked hard through out the week to earn the money on my main, its my humble request to letme off with a warning.... i promise that i will not violate any rule in coming future! i request to unban my account...

Top Bottom