Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Jerome Saint
Administrators nickname
King Specter
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
06:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/772246/#post-2727991

Tronaldinho

Player
Player
As the title says....

Was talking about the UK royal family(not politics/politicians) and got banned. Called the king something i probably shouldn't have but it isn't/wasn't politics...

Got a straight 30 day ban with no warning or anything... can call someone the n, f or r word and get a 1-3 day ban but a 30 day ban for something i didn't actually do is ridiculous...

Also there is no rule anywhere that i can find that says i'm not allowed to talk about political stuff anyway...

Tronaldinho

Player
Player

Original Video

Would also like to add that i've never had a ban for anything and have only been in trouble with admins once for CR which was a mistake..served time in admin jail for it...

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello,

Saying all these things in the server is not acceptable at all , Especially in your POV at 0:35 ( King Charles is a P#### )

30 days is less than what you deserve, Last decision will be from Alex/James.

Tronaldinho

Player
Player
Less than what i deserve? For breaking a non existent rule?

There is literally no rule anywhere that says i can't talk about politics(which i didn't even)

You're trying to justify it because of what i called King Charles which just baffles me....

And again, like i said, they're not politicians and i wasn't talking politics... simply expressing my dislike for for the royal family...

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
As I said talking about the Royal family ( British royal family ) and the King himself isn't acceptable in my eyes.

Last decision will be from Alex/James if they see another thing.

Tronaldinho

Player
Player
In your eyes? You can't ban me because YOU think it's wrong

I'm a relatively new player and have read the rules, there is NO rule about talking politics... if there is one, show me

If there was a rule, i would have read it and not said those things.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Players came on server to chill roleplay and have fun - server is not a place for politics for discussion about royal families or anything related to it... that does not have any relation to RP process and fun, if u wanna discuss politics - for this existing many platforms where you can do it but GTA ROLEPLAY server is for sure not one of it (as long as you are discussing IC in game GOV politics)

Top Bottom