Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nasser Icon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2024
Time of violation
4:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S4S_HPcH0s

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
All in Pov If I didnt shot him dead he would ram me again.
Gave him demand already

lewis blackk

Player
Player
Does treasury also count as VDM? Did I die before I even had a chance to get out of the car? Even if there was such a situation, I'm very sorry, I didn't know about it. Also, it's a treasure hunting place. Should I open a forum as RDM because you also shot and killed me?

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
Does treasury also count as VDM? Did I die before I even had a chance to get out of the car? Even if there was such a situation, I'm very sorry, I didn't know about it. Also, it's a treasure hunting place. Should I open a forum as RDM because you also shot and killed me?
RDM is shooting without demand. Go post it you will only embarrass yourself since I got bodycam of me giving you demand and you came back.
And yes treassure counts as vdm.

lewis blackk

Player
Player
Then everyone who joins the treasury on the server should be punished by VDM and RDM. Also, your sarcastic title is not nice. "NPC VDM" As I said again, I'm sorry if that type of situation exists, my friend. Also, In other words, it is a situation that occurs in response to shooting.
I had no intention of hitting you with the car until you shot at me.
EDİT: Admin said that 3 or 4 hits in the game count as VDM. I asked personally. In the video it is seen that I crashed twice and died.

Last edited:

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
Then everyone who joins the treasury on the server should be punished by VDM and RDM. Also, your sarcastic title is not nice. "NPC VDM" As I said again, I'm sorry if that type of situation exists, my friend. Also, In other words, it is a situation that occurs in response to shooting.
EDİT: Admin said that 3 or 4 hits in the game count as VDM. I asked personally. In the video it is seen that I crash

EDİT: Admin said that 3 or 4 hits in the game count as VDM. I asked personally. In the video it is seen that I crashed twice and died.
No if you get shot you step out of your car and shoot back or run away. Not RUN me over with an car. Lets see the admins decision cuz you even admit yourself it was vdm.

lewis blackk

Player
Player
No if you get shot you step out of your car and shoot back or run away. Not RUN me over with an car. Lets see the admins decision cuz you even admit yourself it was vdm.
The administrators will decide anyway. I just gave my defense. Besides, I'm not killing anyone, they can see that by looking at my records. I wouldn't even be there if I didn't have a mission. You didn't tell me to leave. All you do is shoot. I have to shoot three or more cars to be a VDM. I asked the admins, I couldn't even hit you with a car if you didn't shoot. Instead of shooting left and right in this game, give people the right to talk. What you are doing is shooting directly. VDM already means deliberately killing another character using a vehicle. You didn't die or the third hit didn't happen. I think you should accept that. Your sarcastic video title says it all.
I don't accept that this is VDM. I hit you twice, not three times.

Last edited:

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
The administrators will decide anyway. I just gave my defense. Besides, I'm not killing anyone, they can see that by looking at my records. I wouldn't even be there if I didn't have a mission. You didn't tell me to leave. All you do is shoot. I have to shoot three or more cars to be a VDM. I asked the admins, I couldn't even hit you with a car if you didn't shoot. Instead of shooting left and right in this game, give people the right to talk. What you are doing is shooting directly. VDM already means deliberately killing another character using a vehicle. You didn't die or the third hit didn't happen. I think you should accept that. Your sarcastic video title says it all.
Well what you accept or not doesnt matter since your not an admin. This is clearly VDM. + I didnt tell you to leave?

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
vdm means running a player over with a vechile doesnt matter if you killed him or not. Where do you get ur information from buddy

lewis blackk

Player
Player
proof that I gave demand. And told you to LEAVE very clearly.
Do you really think I can hear you at that distance :D... If you really think that, I have nothing to say to you. In a way you are telling yourself :D You know as well as I do that you cannot be heard at that distance. Next time speak from the other side of the map so I can hear you more clearly. If I could hear you, why do you think I would come back there? I don't care about that package. I wouldn't have come if it wasn't for the mission. I really didn't hear you, man.

Last edited:

lewis blackk

Player
Player
vdm means running a player over with a vechile doesnt matter if you killed him or not. Where do you get ur information from buddy
You took a pill from me and you're talking real good, man. We both made mistakes. I shouldn't have hit you. I wouldn't have hit you if you hadn't hit me. And you should have let me hear you. Thanks for coming to the hospital and talking to me, man. I apologize again. I hit you twice because I couldn't kill you if I wanted to. I hit it twice so it wouldn't count as VDM, at least in this type of situation. Even if I am punished and expelled from EMS, I have nothing to do. You are a good man, my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom