Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mercy Killing, Potential Metagaming, Fail RP, Mass RDM in GZ | 372781, 318765

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jabari Saint
Suspect ID
372781, 318765
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2024
Time of violation
22:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ma3y-EKNa1U

Freddy_Finklenuts

Player
Player
All in POV. This is embarrassing behavior. I am processing a 10-15, and I believe my 10-15 metagames and uses his fam radio chat to ask his friend to help him. So his friend comes and Car Rams me, comes inside DOC, and shoots me without demands. Then, he tries to mercy kill his friend. An admin comes and patches me and my 10-15 up, but then my 10-15 tries to run again so I continue the RP and tase him. Then, right before I place him in cuffs, he leaves the game.

pq.m10

Player
Player
First all, that guy who I don’t even know lol got punished and second I didn’t fail rp and didn’t try to kill u since I didn’t have a gun and also I’m not in a family, Nice try lying to admins but I haven’t done anything in the title which you wrote about me, So I just suggest you close this cause either way admins gonna reject for wrong title.

Freddy_Finklenuts

Player
Player
POV literally shows him trying to MK you as well as you leaving once tased. You are telling me a random person follows you all the way to DOC and comes and shoots everyone without demands? Nice try bud, you ain't gettin out of this one

Nor Avino

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 318765 has already received a punishment for this situation.
ID 372781 will receive a punishment for CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom