Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Singh

KARMA EXISTS IF YOU BELIEVE !
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Adrij Ghosh
2. Your age - 17+
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-7Hrs
5. Your Discord - harnkingyt
6. Your Nickname - Adi Singh
7. Your ID - 63350

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Visionary Leadership:
-As a leader, I bring a visionary approach to the organization. I have a clear and inspiring vision for our collective future, outlining specific goals and milestones that will drive the organization forward. I have lots of experience in both the ghetto side and law side of the city. I have lead many orgs before as the highest command.

Ex- Deputy of Ballas

Ex- Underdeputy of Bloods and Ballas x2
Ex- Major General of NG x2
Federal Commander of FIB x2

2. Strategic Planning and Execution:

- I possess a strong ability to formulate and execute strategic plans. Just because I have a lot of experience I know good places for conducting various RP situations like Hostage situation, etc.

3. Inclusive and Collaborative Leadership Style:
- I am committed to fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment not only within the organization but with other orgs also.
As we know in grand RP several LEO orgs come to stop any gang activity. For example, in Store rob or gunstore rob or any hostage situations, several leos comes from different org to protect the people or stop us. Whereas in gang side there is only one gang doing it. I will be collaborating with other gangs and try to do teamup events for e.g. FZ Raid, Hostage situation so that the entire city fears the gangs

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Organize In-Game Roleplay Events:

- Plan and execute in-game roleplay events that go beyond typical scenarios. I will be conducting multiple Events throughout the entire day to make sure the Law side of city never gets bored. For ex, I will be conducting Store robbery, Gun store rob, FZ Raid and Hostage situations throughout the day to keep the Roleplay of the city more active.

2. Character Background Integration:
- Emphasize the integration of character backgrounds into the ongoing narrative. I will be giving the players in the org huge bonuses for attending events so that they never feel demotivated or having a feeling that there is more money in becoming a Leo than a gangster. I will make sure there is more ghetto clapping from our side and people stay active throughout the day in our gang. Also, in my experience I noticed that gangsters tend to attend clands less. So I will improving the system of clands also so that we are visible in between all the gangs, by increasing the bonus system

Bonus system (May be changed):
- FZ Raid:
15k per person (Keep all loot)
- Battleship: 15k per person (Keep all loot)
- Subs: 20k per person
- Clands: 20k for top shooter and 10k for others
15k per chute

- Store Robbery: 20k - 30k per person (Keep all loot)
- Hostage Situation: 15k per person
- Turf: 30k per kills if attack and 50k per kills if defense

3. My Goals with this org
- I have huge amount of goals from this organization as Bloods is one of the best gangs in the city and I cant thrive to see it to be the best again. My goals include:

1) 100% turf
2) Minimum of 5 Hostage situations per day
3) Become a terrorist org
4) Keeping 100% spray so that they can get good money
5) Keeping max members in store robberies

Also my rank system would include the following ranks:

10. Mafia
9. Deputy
8. Under Deputy
7. Warlord
6. Turfer
5. Clapper
4. Hustler
3. Gangsta
2. Thug
1. Freeze

At last, I would like to thank the curators of Bloods for giving their valuable time and reading my application!

Regards,
Adi SIngh

osm_rais

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Adrij Ghosh
2. Your age - 17+
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-7Hrs
5. Your Discord - harnkingyt
6. Your Nickname - Adi Singh
7. Your ID - 63350

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Visionary Leadership:
-As a leader, I bring a visionary approach to the organization. I have a clear and inspiring vision for our collective future, outlining specific goals and milestones that will drive the organization forward. I have lots of experience in both the ghetto side and law side of the city. I have lead many orgs before as the highest command.

Ex- Deputy of Ballas
Ex- Underdeputy of Bloods and Ballas x2
Ex- Major General of NG x2
Federal Commander of FIB x2

2. Strategic Planning and Execution:

- I possess a strong ability to formulate and execute strategic plans. Just because I have a lot of experience I know good places for conducting various RP situations like Hostage situation, etc.

3. Inclusive and Collaborative Leadership Style:
- I am committed to fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment not only within the organization but with other orgs also.
As we know in grand RP several LEO orgs come to stop any gang activity. For example, in Store rob or gunstore rob or any hostage situations, several leos comes from different org to protect the people or stop us. Whereas in gang side there is only one gang doing it. I will be collaborating with other gangs and try to do teamup events for e.g. FZ Raid, Hostage situation so that the entire city fears the gangs

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Organize In-Game Roleplay Events:

- Plan and execute in-game roleplay events that go beyond typical scenarios. I will be conducting multiple Events throughout the entire day to make sure the Law side of city never gets bored. For ex, I will be conducting Store robbery, Gun store rob, FZ Raid and Hostage situations throughout the day to keep the Roleplay of the city more active.

2. Character Background Integration:
- Emphasize the integration of character backgrounds into the ongoing narrative. I will be giving the players in the org huge bonuses for attending events so that they never feel demotivated or having a feeling that there is more money in becoming a Leo than a gangster. I will make sure there is more ghetto clapping from our side and people stay active throughout the day in our gang. Also, in my experience I noticed that gangsters tend to attend clands less. So I will improving the system of clands also so that we are visible in between all the gangs, by increasing the bonus system

Bonus system (May be changed):
- FZ Raid:
15k per person (Keep all loot)
- Battleship: 15k per person (Keep all loot)
- Subs: 20k per person
- Clands: 20k for top shooter and 10k for others
15k per chute

- Store Robbery: 20k - 30k per person (Keep all loot)
- Hostage Situation: 15k per person
- Turf: 30k per kills if attack and 50k per kills if defense

3. My Goals with this org
- I have huge amount of goals from this organization as Bloods is one of the best gangs in the city and I cant thrive to see it to be the best again. My goals include:

1) 100% turf
2) Minimum of 5 Hostage situations per day
3) Become a terrorist org
4) Keeping 100% spray so that they can get good money
5) Keeping max members in store robberies

Also my rank system would include the following ranks:

10. Mafia
9. Deputy
8. Under Deputy
7. Warlord
6. Turfer
5. Clapper
4. Hustler
3. Gangsta
2. Thug
1. Freeze

At last, I would like to thank the curators of Bloods for giving their valuable time and reading my application!

Regards,
Adi SIngh

Hes a good guy deserve it

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interviews!

The interview will take place today, 05-08-2024, at 19:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 6 hours
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Aleks Vendetta (addzz23)
Jack Verlice (404m)

Mike Wolfee (akanss)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom