Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aden Vines
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2024
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FYvRMpuMaNg

yash jaat

Player
Player
He uses the wheelie bug to gain more speed on the motor bike, I winna see how he goes so fast.
Bro , first of all mercy family is a new unofficial organization . And using wheelie to gain more speed is a bug abuse . Even I personally asked many admins of the administration team and even they didn't know that it is a bug abuse or not. I think 219004 should be unpunished for this because it is not mentioned anywhere that using wheelie to gain more speed is a bug (this is simple physics) .

I think this is enough to save 219004 , he didn't knew that thing (and as you posted another reply that is is asking to delete this thread).
This is my simple answer to you - he apologized that he made a mistake and he said you sorry in dm. I want to say that don't be too much toxic.

FOR ADMINISTRATION
it is not mentioned that using a wheelie is a bug. And it should not considered as bug abuse.

And if it is a bug abuse , as no one know that i think 219004 should be unpunished this this time.
Thanks,
Have a nice day
♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom