Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vartolu Demon
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Aug 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/775701/

Tolga Oglu

Player
Player
This person is targeting me a lot, trying to harm me in any way, as shown in the evidence.
Forum raises about my redux .
he serch abut me in en2 fourm if i have any proplim or dispute with any one or i get negtv work
As you can see in this forum, in point 14 he referred me to a forum where I was not present, neither by name nor in the evidence in the forum.
When I filed a complaint against the person with the ID 4744 for breaking the new life rule, this thing harms playing on this server, and I love this server because of the firm and strong administration
After I filed a complaint in the forum on ID 4744, his brother, ID 5083 started insulting me in the city in public and broke two rules, the first of which is GZ1.1 and GR3.1
And from here began the problems, targeting, and tarnishing of my reputation in the city and among my friends, as everyone who saw me would curse me or kill me, even if it required breaking the rules.
Then the matter was repeated and with forged evidence they filed a complaint that did not include me or touch me at all and they included my identity and included pictures without evidence or time or date in order to hold this against me and this username 50629 mentioned me in this forum and there is no evidence to suggest that I have any connection to that and this is a trick on the administration
It is against us to raise it on the forum, and as shown in the evidence, we do not violate the laws, and if we see anyone, it is not just this family, and they are targeting family members, as shown in the evidence.
---------
Then they raided the family twice, and both times they posted a party announcement at house 1769 by username 4744, and they wrote in the club’s messages that they were celebrating near house 1769, and this was targeting.
-------
Thank you for your Time♥️♥️

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
i saw a rule break and im doing my work what do you mean with targeting because just i doing my right in the game i never came to you and started to insult you or your family like you doing with me

Tolga Oglu

Player
Player
If you mean that I insult you or harass you with toxicity as you do, you can attach evidence to that in a new forum or post it here

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
If you mean that I insult you or harass you with toxicity as you do, you can attach evidence to that in a new forum or post it here
I never Target someone im sawing that someone is Doing rule break im reporting him thats my right this the proof about that you insulting us :
Watch xDDDDDDD | Streamable

and saying that you wanna blacklist us.
Forum Is Made for Reporting someone Doing Rule Break and is not a Targeting if you doing Rule Break and you dont wanna get the punishment on it thats all.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom