Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Flon Vera
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/776236/#post-2740613

Flon

Player
Player
Good evening Alex and James.

I hope you both are doing well. I received a warning from Anderson Fade for RDM at the new weed raid event. Firstly, the POV is under 1 minute and not even 40 seconds long. The POV cannot even show if demands were given or not and doesn't show the full situation. The person in the POV also aimed and was about to fire at me when the gunfight started, I instinctively started shooting. Based on the admins review, ID 185406 should also be punished for RDM as he was shooting. The player was collecting the weed already, the RP situation to shoot was already there and I feel this didn't warrant a warning for RDM. I kindly ask for the situation, forum and POV to be checked and to forgive the situation this once. I trust you will be able to deliver justice and clarification on this.

Thank you in advance and have a great rest of your day!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
well provide your pov from "new event weed raid"

Flon

Player
Player
I was under the impression that there is no requirement for POV so I didn't record it as stated by admins, I asked a friend to ask again today and they said the same. The person who made the forum should've provided the full situation that he had as he provided incomplete POV. I also suspect he did bug abuse at the end by typing but not calling ambulance and coincidentally he didn't include this either in his POV which is suspicious to me

Alex Odd

well no pov from your side - nothing to be reviewed
person whom made complain provided his pov if u don't agree with what was on it u should pos urs

Top Bottom