Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albo Federal
Administrators nickname
Abby Vuitton
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/776165/

Tateman

EX Governor en3 - Ex Bloods Leader en1
Player
Hello Dear Lebron and Mazhor
I hope you are having a good day iam here to tell you about a situation what happend with Abby Vuitton Discord moderator
Today it was Purge and she reported me for 6.9 when she didnt even was involved and she reported me for that even the person that i said He said we was only Friends and we was joking about it, And stated reporting me in forum and i explain about it everything in that fourm link below as is it. I didnt do any harm to her or anyone else till now i was great and didnt make any complain or any situation with anyone. Anyways is not even me is complaining about her as she is insulting other people to, The discord moderator should be proffesinal not like abusing her power on people, i belive she will have to be removed from moderator with this possiton. As she have to help and not insult us and say those and make the EN3 or other citys better for RP and not call us these words as She have experience.

As all this Proof is here i can provide more proof
- https://imgur.com/a/f3gKB8v Here as she said i will speak with some people means somthing. Proof 1-

-(Reviewed - Targeting | 0000) Last Time that this happend i got org warning and it got approved and they approved dm to so now they saying not.-
As discord Moderator should be carful and have nice talk with everyone.( here where i got reported and approved for DM Approved - LR 3.3 I 71843) As Hisham bishop Reject it by Reviwed it

- Breaking rules in server (PG/Fail rp/ GR 6.4) (βœ‚οΈ Abby - It should follow rules and teach people about it not break it. (
)

-Even fib employs complain ageist here and they send me proof of her abusing power ( 2 )
( 3 ) ( 4 ) (5 )

Thank you For Reading it and Consider about it
Regards Albo

Abby_Vuitton

Mod
Player
hi,
So Regarding Me and kevin:
Me and my HOD of HR (Human Resources) are doing HR work,
And Me, Lara, Hiko (FIB leader currently) and also kevin,
Talked about HR. We we're creating a roster, And we we're getting interupted by this,
Since He wasn't updating us on certain things,
Also am i not trying to get im punished for no reason,
He was saying words i didn't felt comfortable with, So it's quite normally to make a report on that,
About the sentence "gg fib warning", I wanted to make an state ment that it needed to be stopped,
Because no one likes this things in an Organisation, everyone wants to be treated Equally, and that's why we created the Forum (Reviewed - Favoritism / LR 2.3 | ID 2050 (FIB))

also, What does FIB, Targeting and my role on the Grand Discord have to do with each other?
It's regarding making forums, an IC Organisation and my work DISCORD related?
That doesn't have anything in common.
Also regarding the first POV,
Kevin has been doing actions me and my HOD of HR we're not okay with,
And when we're informed leader Hiko Herrera, nothing was done about this,
There was alot going on and it was on my nerves.

Also do i not know how it's targeting,
Then also does Discord Moderator have nothing to do with creating forums and being in a In Character organisation.
I would like to know what FIB, GRP Discord and FORUMS have to do with each other.

With Lovely Regards,
Abby Vuitton.​

Tateman

EX Governor en3 - Ex Bloods Leader en1
Player
No on Dm leave it or Lebron and Mazhor thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom